Belgian Football talents

Belgian guy

Saw it on Twitter. A 2002 Belgian magazine article looking at the teams future stars. Seems pretty accurate.

BWd1vmJIAAESZmK.jpg

wow. That is pretty insane actually.

The date of the article in the top right is 12/13 October 2013.

Not that insane, really.

• Like 1

Saw it on Twitter. A 2002 Belgian magazine article looking at the teams future stars. Seems pretty accurate.

BWd1vmJIAAESZmK.jpg

Not that insane, really.

lol great post...

Part of me wonders how these Belgians will do with the continuous hype and new expectation placed upon them. 

We've seen how the English 'Golden generation' performed, hopefully the Belgians wilt under heavy expectations. 

I don't wish them to wilt. Its good to see a small country like Belgium produce so much talent and unlike England, the golden generation is not just 3 or 4 players. They have options in all positions.

BWd1vmJIAAESZmK.jpg

Not that insane, really.

Indeed. It's actually a feature on the current squad as they were when Belgium last qualified for the world cup. 

• 1 month later...

Part of me wonders how these Belgians will do with the continuous hype and new expectation placed upon them. 

We've seen how the English 'Golden generation' performed, hopefully the Belgians wilt under heavy expectations. 

I don't wish them to wilt. Its good to see a small country like Belgium produce so much talent and unlike England, the golden generation is not just 3 or 4 players. They have options in all positions.

Tbf the golden generations was 8 or 9 players,  Albeit ones that didn't gel.

Â