Match Thread

samjp26

Bentekes body language is a bit worrying but if he plays like that all season again i wont care too much.

What's he doing?

Nothing. I think people are trying to see things that aren't there.

Bentekes body language is a bit worrying but if he plays like that all season again i wont care too much.

What's he doing?

Aggressive hand gestures at KEA, he's acting a bit arrogant tbh. Hope it's something that'll pass.

is this guy really the best bet for a commentator on avtv?

those annoying..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................pauses are just painful.

I think he's also tweeting and updating stuff whilst doing it. His commentary has actually been decent tonight, imo.

• Like 1

What did Clark do exactly?? I went for a piss and only just saw the goal.

He went in late, high, and studs-up on a Crewe player, would have easily gotten a red if it wasn't a friendly. Really piss-poor challenge. Also gave away a free kick on the edge of the box (typical), let a ball roll out for a corner after a communication mix-up with Guzan (typical). The usual.

Cheers. Malicious, poor technique, or both?

Bull in a china shop springs to mind

What's he doing?

Not sure really. It's what, his second game? No players are gonna be boiling with rage in a pre season game.

Can anyone figure out what formation we're playing after 60 minutes? There are only 2 defenders in the team, and I'm assuming Herd will be at the back with them.

A return of the dreaded 3-5-2?

I fear we lack height in our best defenders hence we keep getting caught out at corners etc. We are always weak against the rugged tall players at set pieces a la Bradford last season for example... We simply lack height ...Vlaar is only 5ft 11" & Okore is 6ft exactly

It's a bit of a conundrum really as our two other players Ciaran Clark & Nathan Baker are 6ft 2" & 6ft 3" respectively albeit presumably our 2nd choice pairing? My concern is that with Vlaar & Okore as the main two we will lack height back there?

What's he doing?

Not sure really. It's what, his second game? No players are gonna be boiling with rage in a pre season game.

Ciaran Clark appears to be!

What's he doing?

Seemed to be pretty angry about not getting the pass he wanted early in the game then sort of aggressively hand gesturing about something to kea before and after he set him up. Maybe im reading too much into it..

Can anyone figure out what formation we're playing after 60 minutes? There are only 2 defenders in the team, and I'm assuming Herd will be at the back with them.

Obsesssssssssed ;)

Huh?

Was thinking this myself... maybe Bacuna at full back?

I guessed at

Bacuna-Donacien-Herd-Baker

Not sure though

What did Clark do exactly?? I went for a piss and only just saw the goal.

He went in late, high, and studs-up on a Crewe player, would have easily gotten a red if it wasn't a friendly. Really piss-poor challenge. Also gave away a free kick on the edge of the box (typical), let a ball roll out for a corner after a communication mix-up with Guzan (typical). The usual.

Cheers. Malicious, poor technique, or both?

Panicking, I think. He got caught too far forward and then lost the ball, so he went in rashly.

Not really seeing things that aren't there, as I also get the Billy Big Bollocks air about him too. Don't know why, but it's something I've noted as well.

Bout time we had a player who was billy big bollocks and actually had the talent to go with it imo. Can be as billy big bollocks as he likes if hes bangin goals in left right and centre

Just saw Weimann's goal, phwoar. 

Dreadful keeping

Â