Match Thread

samjp26

I don't think Benteke is being aggressive towards KEA, he's just telling him how/where he wants the ball. He gave him the thumbs up and a handshake hug after the first assist, but still kinda told him "yeah that was good but try get it onto my chest."

It's pre-season, in my opinion I'd rather they communicate with each other, if KEA can learn to put the ball exactly where Benteke wants it then its more likely he will score.

As for Clark's challenge, he basically mis-kicked the ball at a goal scoring opportunity, leading him to getting annoyed and chasing the ball down to do a shin buster on the opponent. No need whatsoever and to be honest I'm sick of him.

Can anyone figure out what formation we're playing after 60 minutes? There are only 2 defenders in the team, and I'm assuming Herd will be at the back with them.

A return of the dreaded 3-5-2?

Obsesssssssssed ;)
Huh?
There are a few people on these boards absolutely obsessed with the 3-5-2 formation. I was only yanking your chain. Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Can anyone figure out what formation we're playing after 60 minutes? There are only 2 defenders in the team, and I'm assuming Herd will be at the back with them.

Was thinking this myself... maybe Bacuna at full back?

Yeah possibly..

------------- Steer - - - - - - -

Bacuna - Herd - Baker - Donacien

Sylla - - - - Delph - - - Gardner

Robinson - - Helenius - - Carruthers

Maybe?

There are a few people on these boards absolutely obsessed with the 3-5-2 formation. I was only yanking your chain.

You better have been!!!

;)

I don't mind the 352 myself. It was more the fact that we had Vlaar and Baker/Clark out that caused us problems.

Was thinking this myself... maybe Bacuna at full back?

Yeah possibly..

------------- Steer - - - - - - -

Bacuna - Herd - Baker - Donacien

Sylla - - - - Delph - - - Gardner

Robinson - - Helenius - - Carruthers

Maybe?

Yeah I think so, Donacien and Baker could be either way round as well.

Â