Match Thread

samjp26

Disgusting is there any need for a challenge like that in preseason....

I think Clark is doing everything in his power to get dropped from the team

Should have waited till after preseason whether to renew his contract imo

Edited by AshVilla

Don't want to start the picking on Clark bandwagon thats been going on but I don't think there's any need to slide into a challenge like that in opposing box in a preseason game

I'd actually quite like to see baker and okore as a partnership. I think that could work well although perhaps okore could benefit playing alongside Vlaar for a few games though, just to find his feet in the prem.

Don't want to start the picking on Clark bandwagon thats been going on but I don't think there's any need to slide into a challenge like that in opposing box in a preseason game

He does himself no favours

There is no bandwagon he's just been delivering subpar performance after subpar performance

Were not exactly going to pat him on the back and say "More of the same Ciaran" are we?

Bollocks, wanted a clean sheet out of this more than anything else. It's worrying.

I'd rather win 4-1 than draw 0-0.

Id rather win 4-0 than 4-1

Me too, but he said he wanted a clean sheet more than anything else, and Lambert seems to go for the 'we will score more than you' approach, with the teams he puts out.

Clark is such a trainwreck.

Poor taste in light of Spain .

Political correctness never got anyone anywhere, if it offends you when someone says something like that then there's a lot worse you can fire yourself up over.

Â