Match Thread

samjp26

would anyone agree the 60+ mins defence looks better than the first hour ?

I wouldn't. I think Luna, Vlaar, Baker, Lowton would be our best back 4, out of the players on show tonight.

Yes, I meant i thought we looked less iffy as unit after 60 minutes - rather than individuals.  I would agree those if I were picking a defence now it would be those you suggest

Does this win now mean we'll win the league?

I think it must do!

We were certainly going down when we lost to Luton and drew the other games, so smashing Crewe 5-1 must mean that we're going to break into the Top 4.

:D

anyone elses stream stopped working?

yes mine

The game's finished chaps

No stream crashed 5 mins from the end and wouldn't come back up Rob... on mine at any rate & wasn't my connection as VT was still working fine

Edited by danceoftheshamen

HIghlights tomorrow they said. Worth watching. 5 class goals and great to see the team play so well, pass so confidently and finish chances as they did today. Each of the 5 goals was class. And bar Clark's stupid tackle and a little bit of unnecessary showboating from Benteke I thought everyone was class today. Gabby was a little quiet, but he will be finding his feat after being out injured, but Bacuna, Weimann, El Ehmadi, Benteke, Luna, Lowton and Vlaar all looked very good today. 

HIghlights tomorrow they said. Worth watching. 5 class goals and great to see the team play so well, pass so confidently and finish chances as they did today. Each of the 5 goals was class. And bar Clark's stupid tackle and a little bit of unnecessary showboating from Benteke I thought everyone was class today. Gabby was a little quiet, but he will be finding his feat after being out injured, but Bacuna, Weimann, El Ehmadi, Benteke, Luna, Lowton and Vlaar all looked very good today.

Nice one mate.

Â