Manchester United

BOF

7 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I said it last week, they will have a little mini revival with their run of games v Fulham, Copenhagen, Luton, Everton but then next month it's Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea, ourselves and it will be turmoil again.

They were crap, Fulham were by far the better team and crested more clear cut changes. 

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I was literally about to write "nope" as the mofo's scored. 

So bloody annoying, especially as Fulham had endless and easy chances to clear. 

Well we're "only" 4 points clear of this Man. United carcass so I got that bit right at least. 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, Zero7 said:

They were crap, Fulham were by far the better team and crested more clear cut changes. 

This is what I mean though, they will steal a few wins and paper over the cracks for a little bit but will be in trouble when they face top half teams.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I said it last week, they will have a little mini revival with their run of games v Fulham, Copenhagen, Luton, Everton but then next month it's Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea, ourselves and it will be turmoil again.

Can see them getting 1 point from West Ham and Forest away aswell, play both over the December period.

• Like 1

BTW Alex Iwobi....must be one of the most unproductive players in world football. Visually he looks good with technique and can glide across the turf. Gets to edge of box and nothing happens, he can't kick properly for a start.

This is guy who commands 25-30m transfer fees every time he moves.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Probably fluke a win at Forest but can see them losing to West Ham.

Awoniyi, Elanga, Gibbs White and Hudson Odoi will give them endless issues on the break if they don't have quicker  defences out by then.

Forest have beaten much better teams than this Man. United at City Ground in last 12 months.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Awoniyi, Elanga, Gibbs White and Hudson Odoi will give them endless issues on the break if they don't have quicker  defences out by then.

Forest have beaten much better teams than this Man. United at City Ground in last 12 months.

Oh yeah it's a very tricky game, I'm just expecting another robbery. Utd also won there end of last season albeit different circumstances.

29 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

They are hilarious this season.

Even their wins are highly unconvincing.

They’re in sixth place at the moment, and all their supporters and pundits and social media can do is talk about how they don’t have an identity and don’t have a plan and whinge.I think it’s pretty annoying. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

They’re in sixth place at the moment, and all their supporters and pundits and social media can do is talk about how they don’t have an identity and don’t have a plan and whinge.I think it’s pretty annoying. 

They'll finish closer to where Chelsea finished last season than 6th come the end of the season.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Shows how bad the restt of the league is

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They'll finish closer to where Chelsea finished last season than 6th come the end of the season.

Under 10 Hag, they collect these lucky/flukey wins and stick around the top 6. Annoying. 

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

And the neverending Man U in crisis —or not — narrative will drag on. 

11 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Shows how bad the restt of the league is

That’s what United supporters say about anyone not in top 4. 

Â