Manchester United

BOF

28 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I will. They'll not lower themselves to that despite being what they should do. They'll sign a load of expensive rejects from the super clubs on enormous wages because they're "names". It's what they do. 

Lewandowski up top and Pepe at centre back next season

5 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

Can't believe they aren't going for Utd legend Rooney. Worked so well is Ole

Is another legend lining up the job

Steve Bruce | Man Utd Legends Profile | Manchester United

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

image.png.813c73c18673d55655e52db9e85a4b10.png

lets not forget that Goldbridge is playing a role, a role that has got him nearly 2m subscribers, he plays up to it.

There is a strong rumour out there that he is actually a Forest fan, but he went for United as he saw there was more market for it on Youtube.

If anything, he's a pretty savvy businessman, selling a product (and he is the lead actor), and he acts it well, i bet he is nothing like it in real life tbh.

Whilst I don't disagree with anything you've said, he's also an absolute spunker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Whilst I don't disagree with anything you've said, he's also an absolute spunker.

He lives in Solihull.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nicho said:

We lost twice to them with as shit as they are, fear being the wrong word but they always seem to beat us no matter how they are doing.

The VP game they pretty much had their strongest team out (compared to now) with those in their correct positions. Even then they were very average but we missed a hatful of chances just shooting straight at Onana and Emery made the bizarre call to sub Bailey with 15 minutes left when he was giving Lindelof the run around.

We also didn't have either Pau or Konsa starting that. They'll comfortably keep Hojlund under wraps next season.

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Lewandowski up top and Pepe at centre back next season

They're getting linked to Frankie De Jong again.

Would be hilarious them signing him a day after sacking Ten Hag.

Not even convinced he'd be that good in the prem with his physique. Amrabat looked a good player in Serie A but he can't move at premier league pace.

14 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Goldbridge isn't even his real name 

Apparently it’s Brent Di Cesare, not sure which name is worse

• Like 1

I still think that's just his agent setting it up for him to be offered utd because he's a top top manager but he's going to stay with England and we should all be happy to have him 

And everyone will see straight through that bullshit 

7 hours ago, MaVilla said:

image.png.813c73c18673d55655e52db9e85a4b10.png

lets not forget that Goldbridge is playing a role, a role that has got him nearly 2m subscribers, he plays up to it.

There is a strong rumour out there that he is actually a Forest fan, but he went for United as he saw there was more market for it on Youtube.

If anything, he's a pretty savvy businessman, selling a product (and he is the lead actor), and he acts it well, i bet he is nothing like it in real life tbh.

Four Four Two did an interview with him where he talks about it. Apparently his dad was Forest and his mum was Man U. His rage outbursts were the same when he played FIFA supposedly but people just enjoy watching them.

“I’m a different person when I’m playing FIFA or when I’m playing or watching football,” he claims. “I become very passionate and very engrossed in it. I don’t really swear much away from that, but it’s my release. 

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/mark-goldbridge-youtube-twitter-man-utd-brent-di-cesare-the-united-stand

11 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Make it so...

I can see the headlines, the deal will leak before England's first game, explaining their lack lustre performance at the tournament.

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Is another legend lining up the job

Steve Bruce | Man Utd Legends Profile | Manchester United

It's his time 🤣 Cometh the hour cometh the man 

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not sure the hate towards him, Villa fans are obviously not his target audience

He has been one of the few praising us when he can this season considering some people get angry the media never talk about us

Agreed. On YouTube he is clearly farming for engagement with over the top reactions which get clipped and shared.

If you listen to his TalkSport show, he is genuinely one of the most knowledgeable pundits about all teams. He's spent most of this season bigging up Villa / Emery. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not sure the hate towards him, Villa fans are obviously not his target audience

He has been one of the few praising us when he can this season considering some people get angry the media never talk about us

I actually don't dislike him and enjoy listening to him. I don't watch his Man United stuff, but I watch some of his other views and he's actually really good 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

He lives in Solihull.

I’ve seen him at junior football matches in Birmingham, I think his daughter plays.

36 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I actually don't dislike him and enjoy listening to him. I don't watch his Man United stuff, but I watch some of his other views and he's actually really good 

50 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Agreed. On YouTube he is clearly farming for engagement with over the top reactions which get clipped and shared.

If you listen to his TalkSport show, he is genuinely one of the most knowledgeable pundits about all teams. He's spent most of this season bigging up Villa / Emery. 

I remember he was actually praising Watkins weeks before the media woke up that he was having an incredible season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â