Manchester United

BOF

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Is he? I would probably take Sancho over him in football ability

he was quality at leeds, there is a reason Barca wanted him.

Also, for all his ability, he also worked his proverbial off in the Bielsa murder ball.

i think Raphinha is a quality player.

but maybe thats just me.

• Like 1

I thought he was a flash MOTD player, didn't watch loads of him but he played in 10 minute bursts maybe twice a game, looked brilliant then completely disappeared, can't remember if it was vs us or someone else where I watched him have a brilliant first half then get subbed after 65 mins and I genuinely didn't notice him even being on the pitch 2nd half, like he completely switched off

Utd already have several of those players 

Barca buying anyone doesn't really mean anything anymore, all part of their FFP punishment bankruptcy avoiding merry go round 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I thought he was a flash MOTD player, didn't watch loads of him but he played in 10 minute bursts maybe twice a game, looked brilliant then completely disappeared, can't remember if it was vs us or someone else where I watched him have a brilliant first half then get subbed after 65 mins and I genuinely didn't notice him even being on the pitch 2nd half, like he completely switched off

Utd already have several of those players 

And there's also the bit when he acts like a d**k. By which I mean duck, of course, and not the fun kind of duck, too, not the kind that knocks players like Maupay on their arses. Like you said. Good, then ducks out.

14 hours ago, Adman said:

Just been awarded a 1 star food rating after serving raw chicken to their corporate clients lol 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/manchester-united-one-star-food-28339916.amp

What more proof do people need, they cant even recruit a decent chef, never mind players. 😂

Â