Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24107022/man-utd-star-marcus-rashford-car-crash/

Sorry couldn't inbed this, but the most over hyped reporting I have seen in a while

"Horror crash".  Looks like he lost control in the wet and hit a lamp post at slow speed.

"Littered with debris". A few bits of car.

"Devestating aftermath".  A broken exhaust tail pipe and bit of trim on the ground.

I can't even believe those parts are from a £700.000 Rolls Royce, look like a 15 year old Mondeo.

finished his rolls off better than chances

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Genie said:

Rashford will do nothing at United for the next few years now that he has the mega contract. It’s so predictable.

It was so obvious.  He was awful for ages, then 6 months playing like everyone knows he can to get a new contract, then sh*te afterwards.  Why not just do your best you spoiled bellend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

I’m not sure I’d have the energy to support Man Utd. New week new drama. That club isn’t even about football anymore. 

they haven't been since the late 90s

that's why this is so good, man utd were at the very forefront of dragging football in to the business world and for years they benefitted from it winning the lot, they then get bought out by 2 very successful businessmen who make an absolute killing running them as a successful business but that's now detrimental to them...and they moan about it....they're lying in the bed they made and they didn't just make it for themselves they made it for all of us too

safe to say absolutely 100% **** them

I blame the vast majority of the games gone thread on man utd

At least Man United were spending the money they made via success on the pitch on expanding the stadium to increase their income and doing marketing deals again as a result of being dominant.

The likes of City & Chelsea etc are proper game runners. Different levels for me.

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

At least Man United were spending the money they made via success on the pitch on expanding the stadium to increase their income and doing marketing deals again as a result of being dominant.

The likes of City & Chelsea etc are proper game runners. Different levels for me.

You're trying to tell me that Man City haven't expanded their business off the field in the same way as Man Utd? 😐 

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

You're trying to tell me that Man City haven't expanded their business off the field in the same way as Man Utd? 😐 

City have taken a short cut  as they’ve  done it with oil money, Man United are spending the money earned from success as a football club. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

City have taken a short cut  as they’ve  done it with oil money, Man United are spending the money earned from success as a business

FTFY

They're spending money from whoring themselves out

They then instigated and championed rules that meant that whoring themselves out meant they have more power to ensure they stayed as bottom bitch

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Going to stick my neck out and predict United will get a home draw and be televised in the next round of the league cup.

I would add and will play the winner of the Aston Villa v Everton tie.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

FTFY

They're spending money from whoring themselves out

They then instigated and championed rules that meant that whoring themselves out meant they have more power to ensure they stayed as bottom bitch

All clubs are trying to maximise their revenue. 

Â