Manchester United

BOF

That resume doesn't tell the whole story. He's had some failures too. Didn't he leave barca 3 points from the relegation zone?

I think he's been a success for what it's worth. But that record doesn't tell everything. Mourinho has just as good a resume, probably better, and people weren't mocked for thinking he'd fail at Chelsea.

He did but he also led AZ Alkmaar to their second ever league title too.

Yep, he's a really good manager. My point was just that he has had failures before, so suggesting he'll fail isn't an absurd idea

Rumours are Kroos has failed to agree personal terms.

Mandzukic has stated he has no interest in joining them.

Arsenal have activated a buy-back clause in Fabregas' contract, meaning they get first option on him ahead of Man Utd.

Robben been very quiet despite van Gaal actively stating he's their number 1 target.

Southampton have said Shaw will need to hand in transfer request to leave, Shaw has said he won't be doing that.

Their summer shopping isn't going that well, so far.

• Like 2

Rumours are Kroos has failed to agree personal terms.

Mandzukic has stated he has no interest in joining them.

Arsenal have activated a buy-back clause in Fabregas' contract, meaning they get first option on him ahead of Man Utd.

Robben been very quiet despite van Gaal actively stating he's their number 1 target.

Southampton have said Shaw will need to hand in transfer request to leave, Shaw has said he won't be doing that.

Their summer shopping isn't going that well, so far.

Me reading this post, line by line:

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 2

They'll find it hard to get established players. 

I don't think they will.

The biggest positive for United is that this has happened in a World Cup year and not 12 months earlier.

Players will, I suspect, be more willing to go without CL football or even European football post World Cup than pre World Cup.

The money, the name of United the name of the manager will between them I'm sure enable them to attract players of a certain level.

That said, Van Gaal is someone who has always developed and introduced young players and I'd expect him to do the same at United either with players already there or ones he will bring in. I don't think he will look just to buy established stars.

A mate of mine who is a Manchester United fan confirmed to me today that the above headline was the first time Moyes attacked anything.

• Like 2

All these players United are suppose to be after, how many will actually want to go there with no champions league on offer.

As someone else has stated its not a Euro or WC year next year and without the distraction of Europe, Man Utd could easily get back into the top 4 next year. Players will factor that in. CL isn't the be all and end all every season for players.. look at Suarez. 

Is that true? I can't find any articles that state that. Be really good for Dortmund though.

Search for, Reus release clause..

Would you suggest Google?

Â