Manchester United

BOF

They will fall back into the mid table pack if they don't sign a good replacement for Cabaye next season.

They will lose Remy aswell.

they will fall further down if not replaced. Their midfield has nothing attacking wise except Ben Arfa who isn't given a game by Pardew, they have 3 strikers in Cisse, De Jong and Ameobi who make Holt and Heskey look prolific

best away record in the league. they couldn't possibly do it in Munich, could they?

They could but I wouldn't bet on it

Yep this.

Again, i don't think they'll be embarrassed. I think they'll lose the tie by a couple of goals. But these predictions of double figures by some (mainly Con) are nonsense.

I'm afraid the only time I'd want Man Utd to win in the champions league is if they were playing an English club that hasn't won it yet just because I like the fact that we're one of the few English clubs to have won it and would like it keep it that way, otherwise I hope they get thrashed.

• Like 1

I was really hoping Liverpool would finish 4th but would lose the CL spot to united after winning it... doesn't look very likely now. 

Likewise. Now Everton could get 4th, I hope this doesn't happen to them!  Now if Spurs could only grab 4th and Utd win, that would still be acceptable :)

Don't get me wrong, I would hate for United to win the whole thing, their fans need a taste of life outside the CL. I just think it would be funny if they knocked Munich out after all that has gone on at both clubs this season.

3:1 Bayern win in the second leg. 4-2 over both legs.

Lucky for Man Utd Bayern off form and have players out injured and out through suspension. The thrashing never looked like happening.

Still must go down as a convincing win. Man Utd won't be back in the Champions League for at least 18 months or so. Maybe longer as this team needs a lot of rebuilding.

Lots of big names going to be missing from the champions league next year, neither Meelan club will be in it and United long overdue a year out of it as are Arsenal which is still a possibility.

I think they can get back in next year. Chelsea and Man. City are fixed as those two comfortably have the squads to compete in both, I'm unconvinced Liverpool will sign enough in the summer to do that, they have had very few injuries this season. Plus Arsenal are always vulnerable.

3:1 Bayern win in the second leg. 4-2 over both legs.

Lucky for Man Utd Bayern off form and have players out injured and out through suspension. The thrashing never looked like happening.

Still must go down as a convincing win. Man Utd won't be back in the Champions League for at least 18 months or so. Maybe longer as this team needs a lot of rebuilding.

Again, congratulations on your excellent prediction.

• Like 2

I thought Utd played/defended very well yesterday, if it wasn't for poor finishing from the attacking players they could have went through

wasn't just last night, was over both legs I don't think Bayern were that much better than them and Untied had better chances last week as well

I thought Utd played/defended very well yesterday, if it wasn't for poor finishing from the attacking players they could have went through

wasn't just last night, was over both legs I don't think Bayern were that much better than them and Untied had better chances last week as well

Bayern were poor over the 2 legs. They are much better than that. They only seemed to step it up when Man U scored. Maybe they thought they would stroll it or mentally they have switched off a bit after winning the league so early.

One things for sure, if they perform the same way against the remaining teams they will go out. I'm sure Pep will make them more than aware of that.

Â