VillaGoMarching

21 minutes ago, ender4 said:

They have a good manager and probably a more balanced team without Kane

They look good going forward. But their defence is terrible. Was end to end against Bournemouth. We’ll see if their fan are still singing that tune when Liverpool or Brighton stick 4 or 5 past them.

52 minutes ago, ender4 said:

They have a good manager and probably a more balanced team without Kane

I wish Kane would **** off from England tbh, it’s the same problem Spurs had. He’s too powerful.

• Like 1

The media love in with spurs is nauseating. 3 games in and I've seen them claiming it could be the start of a wenger-esque era and Maddison being the next coming of Maradona. Then there is the eulogising over Ange, getting him to do interviews at every  opportunity and kissing his ass. 🤮🤮🤮. It's 3 **** games FFS! 

• Like 3

Nothing a good cup elimination at Fulham won't solve.

Would imagine Spurs will go full strength though given they're only playing once a week for next four months so no reason to rest many players.

Edited by VillaChris

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Its so early yet to make any assumptions 

Gerrard looked good at the start

Very true.

But Gerrard had 2 seasons at Rangers and a name.

Postecoglou has been in management for decades and always had success at clubs he managed.

6 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

Very true.

But Gerrard had 2 seasons at Rangers and a name.

Postecoglou has been in management for decades and always had success at clubs he managed.

Yeah but the clubs he has managed have not been on tottenhams level. pl is a different beast.

They havent really been challenged yet as united for me have started the season awfully. Id be confident saying if we had played united in the last 3 games we would have beaten them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah but the clubs he has managed have not been on tottenhams level. pl is a different beast.

They havent really been challenged yet as united for me have started the season awfully. Id be confident saying if we had played united in the last 3 games we would have beaten them.

They played Brentford away, one of the tougher games in the league

23 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Nothing a good cup elimination at Fulham won't solve.

Would imagine Spurs will go full strength though given they're only playing once a week for next four months so no reason to rest many players.

Not even September and Spurs trophy chances basically at an end already.

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

They are doing better than I expected!

10 points from 4 games and in 2nd position.

Last season they started with 17 points from first 7 games.

They're doing fine but let's see how they do in the winter months when you need to dig in home and away.

Good response from 1-0 down but Burnley made it so easy at times with endless space to run into, we should've scored five up there aswell.

• Like 1

Â