VillaGoMarching

2 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Think this might be it. It is too strange even for Levy to stop it otherwise.

Kane could have said “do one” but if he’s listened and headed back home then maybe something which is appealing to him has happened (United potentially).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Did you know Kane isn’t actually 2nd in the all time list? He’s actually 19th. He’s only 2nd because billionaire Rupert Murdoch decided football started in August 1992. Shearer has 23 goals missing from his goal record BTW.

Well said. Does my head in. The 1992 beginning of history is **** stupid anyway, but epseically so when the leading scorer's goals don't count in May 1992, but magically do from August 1992. WTF.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Good on him. Nice to see him going to another country and league. He will score so many goals there .  

People said the same about Mane when he joined Bayern 😉

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

The lack of class from Levy. First the backtrack on the gentlemans agreement 2 summers ago and now agreeing a deal with Bayern and then allegedly backtracking on it . 

But he is the so called genius negotiator that all negotiators ahould look up too

Guy keeps holding Spurs back. Should have sold Kane week 1 of the transfer window and let his manager get on with it, now its just a shitshow to feed his ego

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

As much of a dick as Levy is, getting £100m+ for a 30 year old player on his last 12 months of contract is pretty good going. 

He’s one of the best players in the world of this generation. I think it’s fair money, but not insane value.

They’ll need to spend more than that to replace him. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

He’s one of the best players in the world of this generation. I think it’s fair money, but not insane value.

They were always going to need to replace him at some point soon, he can’t play forever. 

They got 13 years of service from him, including his best years and now have 100m to spend looking for their next striker. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Absolutely right but without European club football, which elite striker that could possibly emulate Kane’s goal returns will move to Spurs at the moment? 

It will no doubt get a lot of agents looking to install of their cadre into Kane’s boots on a stupid amount of money though. 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

But he is the so called genius negotiator that all negotiators ahould look up too

Guy keeps holding Spurs back. Should have sold Kane week 1 of the transfer window and let his manager get on with it, now its just a shitshow to feed his ego

The worlds worst. Because he gets in the way .if he sold in week 1 and then bought well his new manager could be sitting there ready to push for top 4. Which will be worth considerably more than the extra 11 million he has managed to get out of Bayern  .

And now he will spend the next 2 weeks negotiating with say Forest for Brennan . And get him in for probably 45 mill when Forest wanted 50.  

9 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They were always going to need to replace him at some point soon, he can’t play forever. 

They got 13 years of service from him, including his best years and now have 100m to spend looking for their next striker. 

Yep, a bit of a failure by Levy to prepare for this situation. It was always going to come to a head this summer. He’d either leave so they’d need a replacement, or they’d have to tempt him to stay.

Looks like they’ve done neither.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

And what happens if Kane overtakes Shearer and then someone overtakes him? He'll have no record AND no titles.  Let's not compare Kane to some Leicester squad players.  If Bayern go onto win a CL, Kane will likely be one of their most important players and probably their top scorer that season.

I believe Haaland will overtake him, as said in a previous post.

Doesn’t matter anyway. He’s off.

1 minute ago, AXD said:

I believe Haaland will overtake him, as said in a previous post.

Doesn’t matter anyway. He’s off.

I think Haaland will want to ply his trade in Spain at some point.

I remember when he joined Citeh, there was something about him wanting to operate in four year cycles and do the business in all the top leagues.

Â