VillaGoMarching

46 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Love it. Levys stuck now

He going to have to sell at a realistic price or loss him for nothing.

By the time this goes through sours are going to be rushing around trying to find a replacement before window shuts

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Love it. Levys stuck now

He going to have to sell at a realistic price or loss him for nothing.

By the time this goes through sours are going to be rushing around trying to find a replacement before window shuts

And teams will know they are desperate, love it.

Losing Kane is a major blow, always difficult to replace your best player....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

And teams will know they are desperate, love it.

Losing Kane is a major blow, always difficult to replace your best player....

If its like Villa they will sign the next Rudy Gestede

Kane should have left years ago. Actually think Bayern would be a decent fit for him. Levy has always been the problem at Spurs, and that doesn't look like that will change anytime soon. 

But Kane would be an idiot to sign another Spurs contract when there are so many better options out there. 

51 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Kane should have left years ago. Actually think Bayern would be a decent fit for him. Levy has always been the problem at Spurs, and that doesn't look like that will change anytime soon. 

But Kane would be an idiot to sign another Spurs contract when there are so many better options out there. 

I actually think he was an idiot to sign his 6 year contract in the first place. It’s not like he wasn’t already regarded as a top striker then. All he did was limit his earning capacity (I’m sure he had a decent annual increase in the contract) while not being able to leave a mid table club and being one of the Top strikers in the world. Bad agent advice in my opinion and I would say the is 0% chance he signs a new deal now. 🤞🏻he goes for nothing next year, that would  be brilliant 

I dont know, I think Kane will stay at spuds, I reckon he likes being the big fish in a little pond.

In addition he can do no wrong in the premier league officials and his media friends eyes, Kane dive? NO...Kane faking an injury? NO......is Kane a cheating **** ? NO

7 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I dont know, I think Kane will stay at spuds, I reckon he likes being the big fish in a little pond.

In addition he can do no wrong in the premier league officials and his media friends eyes, Kane dive? NO...Kane faking an injury? NO......is Kane a cheating **** ? NO

“clever play by the England captain”

This is a big crossroads for him. Take the easy option, another payrise and stay at Spurs. Go to Bayern or Man United and be out of the comfort of London and probably win trophies (certainty if he goes to Munich).

I wonder if PSG would go in for him if Mbappe leaves? 

• Like 1

Â