VillaGoMarching

Reports saying bale will sign tonight at around 11m and will be a press conference Sunday night (when he should be joining Wales squad).

11m. real got a bargain in the end. always knew Levy was not this great businessman ;)

• Like 1

Reports saying bale will sign tonight at around 11m and will be a press conference Sunday night (when he should be joining Wales squad).

11m. real got a bargain in the end. always knew Levy was not this great businessman ;)

Haha my bad... Pm

Spurs have spent their transfer money wisely, however, surely their wage bill will now be in bone fide top 4 territory now. I'm expecting big things from them.

I'm still not convinced by AVB but he's certainly got a good squad to work with.

We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Ajax for the transfer of Christian Eriksen #THFC pic.twitter.com/ElUyojSiPn

Retweeted by Premier League

Spurs have a bunch of very good midfielders now, infact I would say too many. Problem is how many of them would get into Utds/City/Chelsea's team.. Id say none. 

I was just about to post that. Damn, their squad is pretty damn good. Have to say it would be really interesting too see where they could go with bale, from a football perspective that is. Quite jealous :-/

We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Ajax for the transfer of Christian Eriksen #THFC pic.twitter.com/ElUyojSiPn

Retweeted by Premier League

Spurs have a bunch of very good midfielders now, infact I would say too many. Problem is how many of them would get into Utds/City/Chelsea's team.. Id say none. 

Huh?

Which two of ManYoo's central midfielders would you take over any two of Paulinho/Dembele/Sandro/Capoue?

Or for that matter, which two of Chelsea's?

That wouldn't actually surprise me. Rinaldo was 'sad' that he wasn't the highest paid footballer in the world last year and thought complaining to the press would get him sympathy in a country currently under austerity measures and with an unemployment rate of 27% (56% In the under 25 age bracket, which is probably where most of his fans are)

Tottenham Hotspur@SpursOfficial12m

Retweeted by Premier League

Huh?

Which two of ManYoo's central midfielders would you take over any two of Paulinho/Dembele/Sandro/Capoue?

Ramires/Lampard/Mata

Utd central midfield isn't great but they wouldn't dislodge Carrick.

• Like 1

Tottenham Hotspur@SpursOfficial12m

Retweeted by Premier League

Huh?

Ramires/Lampard/Mata

Utd central midfield isn't great but they wouldn't dislodge Carrick.

Paulinho already plays over ramires for Brazil.

Â