Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Every time someone at work has a birthday, I go and get them some cakes, all be it paid for from petty cash.

Today happens to be my birthday, and no fecker has bothered.

Meh.

Every time someone at work has a birthday, I go and get them some cakes, all be it paid for from petty cash.

Today happens to be my birthday, and no fecker has bothered.

Meh.

Happy birthday dude!!!

I will now scoff an egg custard at lunch time just for you!!!

Happy Birthday Shilzz!! I'd take some money out of petty cash and buy yourself one (nothing for the others). Eating in front of them all too :D

yes yes yes...do it Paul!!! Buy a couple just to throw in the bin also, while singing happy birthday to yourself and declaring how full you are!!!

:twisted:

Thinking a concert date, that i've waited 20 years for, clashed and was a no go... then discovering I could .. and the tickets being sold out and only available at hyper fees...

FNM? me too mate. I'm hoping that a mate of mine who's 'in the biz' can come through with a couple of tickets for me, but not holding my breath :(

I've found a few in the circle but no cheap... :( hook. brother. Up.

Happy Birthday Shilzz!! I'd take some money out of petty cash and buy yourself one (nothing for the others). Eating in front of them all too :D

Done.

A packet of custard doughnuts sat proudly on my desk, to be touched by no man except myself.

Next time it's someone's birthday, don't buy them a cake.

I bet they'll ask why they didn't get cakes, then you hit the with the guilt bomb.

Either that, or just buy them an eclair and replace the real cream, with man cream.

Customers.

No, they're not always **** right.

I really shouldn't be allowed to talk to customers who have 'problems' because I have no tact at all. If it's their fault I will tell them, don't see why we should have to take the brunt of the loss of goods because they ordered incorrectly.

Spreadsheets which have massive file sizes because they have 60,000 blank lines.

Spreadsheets with 3 tabs of which numbers 2 and 3 are blank. Delete them!

:lol: I'm with you and it really shouldn't piss me off. The default number of worksheets for a new spreadsheet should be 1, not 3 (I've manually set it to 1). And FTLOG give it a name.

Women chewing gum in the side of the gobs, they think it looks kind of cool I suppose. The sounds that go with it are not good either if you are on the bus close to one.

They just look like a dirty old prozzie from the Dam IMO.

Spreadsheets which have massive file sizes because they have 60,000 blank lines.

Spreadsheets with 3 tabs of which numbers 2 and 3 are blank. Delete them!

:lol: I'm with you and it really shouldn't piss me off. The default number of worksheets for a new spreadsheet should be 1, not 3 (I've manually set it to 1). And FTLOG give it a name.

Even worse, people emailing me said unnecessarily large Excel files rather than just a link to where they are saved on the public drive.

Applying screen protectors to your phone/iPod. They're so damn hard to put on without getting air bubbles, fingerprints or bits of dust underneath them! They're so damn fiddly.

Facebook.

I'm leaving it for about 20 reasons, as much as I need it to update and keep an eye on certain pages and groups I run (such as the ever popular McLeish is a horny ginge) the whole stalking thing has just got me so pissed off (not me stalking, others doing to me).

1) """Friends"""" who think just because they message me on Facebook, I have to log on and chat, the whole "But I messaged you on Facebook" and "Oh you never reply" pisses me off. If I wanted to talk to you, I would ring you. Some of these people are 30+ and are obsessing over contacting me, just get a life. Let me have my space.

1b) The above who invite me out on Facebook and then complain because I don't meet up with them once a week.

1c) Ex Girlfriends actually subscribing to my updates. Pathetic.

1d, section 4.1) Ex girlfriends re-adding me. Erm...

2) **** stupid gaming invites, **** right off. I am expected to have time to reject every single one of these retarded games? CANCEL ALL GAMES... ggrrrrrrrr I do not have time, not do I enjoy fingering an animated sheep.

2a) You have been invited to Barry Chuckles Ballroom party... **** off.

2b) Shit bands.

2c) Religion.. "Like this if this person inspires you through god" **** off.

**** Facebook.

Facebook.

I'm leaving it for about 20 reasons, as much as I need it to update and keep an eye on certain pages and groups I run (such as the ever popular McLeish is a horny ginge) the whole stalking thing has just got me so pissed off (not me stalking, others doing to me).

1) """Friends"""" who think just because they message me on Facebook, I have to log on and chat, the whole "But I messaged you on Facebook" and "Oh you never reply" pisses me off. If I wanted to talk to you, I would ring you. Some of these people are 30+ and are obsessing over contacting me, just get a life. Let me have my space.

I

1b) The above who invite me out on Facebook and then complain because I don't meet up with them once a week.

1c) Ex Girlfriends actually subscribing to my updates. Pathetic.

1d, section 4.1) Ex girlfriends re-adding me. Erm...

2) **** stupid gaming invites, **** right off. I am expected to have time to reject every single one of these retarded games? CANCEL ALL GAMES... ggrrrrrrrr I do not have time, not do I enjoy fingering an animated sheep.

2a) You have been invited to Barry Chuckles Ballroom party... **** off.

2b) Shit bands.

2c) Religion.. "Like this if this person inspires you through god" **** off.

**** Facebook.

Stuart "likes" this

Â