Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Alexandra Burke (who I'd never heard of until now) on The One Show: "The problem with my first album was that I had to do it in six or seven months, but with this one I was able to take my time over it".

When, on hearing that you are single, people (usually women) respond with "Why?" in that slightly accusatory tone.

Maybe they think that such a handsome chap shouldn't be alone? 8)

It's a bit like going to a car auction. If a car looks very clean but the price is suspiciously low, then there's something badly wrong underneath. DO NOT BUY. If a decent looking bloke is single then he must have some issues you only find out about afterwards :lol:

When something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

That some clueless yeti can't interpret my master piece drawings on a simple Facebook game

It was Bonjovi ..wasn't it obvious

A book of prayers with a man standing on top and a big 1/2 next to it .... I couldn't make it any easier of you. :-)

My lad is just as bad , he picked some random person and had to draw the word chimney

So he drew a fishtank cause his one has an ornament house in it that has a chimney

Got to love the logic of a 7 year old :-)

Waterloo Underground station being inexplicably closed on Saturday night meaning I had to run through London in order to not miss the last train home to Brum!

On a seriou snote, I don't believe in luck or superstition, but find myself almost subconciously being superstitious when it comes to sport.

Like if have a particularly good game of football wearing a specific pair of football socks, for the next few games I'll make absolutely sure I'm wearing the same pair of socks.

Or if the sun comes out just before we kick off, I take it as a sign that I'm going to have a good game.

It's stupid, but I can't help it.

That some clueless yeti can't interpret my master piece drawings on a simple Facebook game

It was Bonjovi ..wasn't it obvious

A book of prayers with a man standing on top and a big 1/2 next to it .... I couldn't make it any easier of you. :-)

My lad is just as bad , he picked some random person and had to draw the word chimney

So he drew a fishtank cause his one has an ornament house in it that has a chimney

Got to love the logic of a 7 year old :-)

This. My mate drew a picture of a window for the word widow on Draw Something. 10 mins il never get back

I had someone draw a black cricle, with a slightly smaller red circle on top of it.

The word was "Wrestler"

Bloody, thrown out of the ring. Obvious, really.

Rashers having 7 in a pack. A **** prime number. Like I'm going to eat 4 the first day and 3 the next. Or 3 the first and 2 for the following 2. I want to have 2 grilled rashers in a toasted sesame bagel with soft cheese. Today I'll be having one rasher. Just cut them slightly thinner and put in 8 you pricks.

Accidentally clicking on the 'What song are you listening to now' thread and reading all the show-offs before quickly realising what you've done. Ach, thpuh, spit, ack.

Â