Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Waterloo **** Road. The missus loves it but it's just shit. It's Grange Hill with an adult viewing time slot. Can't be arsed to waste any more time talking about the shit programme.

On TV (and real life?) when a woman is pregnant and the couple find out the sex of the baby and make a big deal about it. I can understand making a big deal out of finding out you're pregnant, but they always well up when they find out the sex, as if they hadn't prepared for either option. 'A girl? Oh my God!' Well, it was a 50/50 chance, love.

Prolly just a Hollywood-ism

Caption competitions.

Yeah, 95% of submissions are just embarrassing.

Agreed. I don't even bother opening the thread son here anymore.

MOst of the submissions are just things the people in the picture might be saying.

They are pretty poor in the main, everyone thinks they have the "Golden Nugget" caption which is going to send everyone else into stitches, when in reality no one really reads anyone elses anyway.

They are pretty poor in the main, everyone thinks they have the "Golden Nugget" caption which is going to send everyone else into stitches, when in reality no one really reads anyone elses anyway.
Years ago, a friend of mine once won a car in a caption competition. ASDA: "It's the one stop shop that's got the lot". :shock:

:crylaugh:

Only 1 though? this isn't beginner's class Wiggy.

Whatever you and the missus get upto in your own time is our own business!

:lol:

Freudian slip?

Â