Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Same here, tablets have never done **** all, but Beconase works like a dream.

Anyone else seem to get hayfever randomly down the years? As soon as I think it's finished as I haven't had it for a couple of years, the bastard thing comes back.

Same here, tablets have never done **** all, but Beconase works like a dream.

Anyone else seem to get hayfever randomly down the years? As soon as I think it's finished as I haven't had it for a couple of years, the bastard thing comes back.

Yep, was in Germany for World cup in 2006 and hadn't a clue what was wrong with me, thought I'd a cold because my nose was running so much. Went into pharmacy and she said I'd hay fever. Explained that you can just get it at any point in your life.

Been nightmare in May/June every year since. Piriton works for me, but first 2/3 days on it I am a bit drowsy. fine after that.

Pedants

My ex missus was one and she used to make me look a right knob correcting me all the bloody time over pathetic things

Edited by StefanAVFC

I'm a self-confessed pedant. I just can't help myself, especially with things like pronouncing the word "status" in the American way. It gets me into a lot of trouble with Mrs Crackpot (/Mrs Foreigner?).

Nothing winds people up more than correcting their grammar when they're having a rant :).

• Like 1

People. Just people. And on topic. And that poster again. And my arm. 

I know what you're saying. I keep popping in to 'On Topic' to try and get involved in what is a really exciting period, but as you say, one poster in particular dominating and killing any kind of interesting conversation. So I leave again.

Â