Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My social security number is easy to remember, every digit is an integer multiple of the same digit.

don't you taunt us with your maths magic, what harm can there be giving VT types a mathematical code to access my social security number....

I'm off to look up what integer means, then I'll be back, to show your number to the world.

• Like 1

Some guy emailed me today asking for help with his laptop, well I assume it is, it was the length of a Levi's greatest posts compilation so I put off reading it and forgot about it until now.

• Like 1

This **** place where I work

The clerical team are all going next week (been made redundant) and the team want to start a collection for them, **** that for a game of **** cards, they are each going to be walking away with about £10.000 in their back pocket (one is getting nearly £20.000) why do I want to throw a further £5 at them when I have £300 in the bank to last me nearly 4 weeks

They had a lucky escape getting made redundant, there was an audible groan around our team when we found out we were keeping our jobs, because the place has gone to absolute shite

Anyway I refuse to put into this collection and once again everyone is looking at me as if me and the devil have been spotted dancing naked in the corner of the room whilst decapitating babies

**** place man.

• Like 4

in fact collections at work piss me off in general, every week its some words removed birthday or they have had a baby or their dog has done a shit in the kitchen and it is always cause for a collection for them.

**** that, when it is someones birthday they end up with about £15 in a card which they are then pretty much forced to depart with because they are practically frog marched to the shop to by the team cakes

When its my birthday just say happy birthday to me and have done with it....in fact just ignore me and dont even acknowledge the fact that its my birthday, the collection is more of an inconvenience for me because I have to go out and buy cakes for everyone out of that collection and I dont even like cakes

In fact when it is my birthday why dont you fat **** wobble up to greggs and use the quid that you would have put into my collection and buy yourself a cake

• Like 2

in fact collections at work piss me off in general, every week its some words removed birthday or they have had a baby or their dog has done a shit in the kitchen and it is always cause for a collection for them.

**** that, when it is someones birthday they end up with about £15 in a card which they are then pretty much forced to depart with because they are practically frog marched to the shop to by the team cakes

When its my birthday just say happy birthday to me and have done with it....in fact just ignore me and dont even acknowledge the fact that its my birthday, the collection is more of an inconvenience for me because I have to go out and buy cakes for everyone out of that collection and I dont even like cakes

In fact when it is my birthday why dont you fat **** wobble up to greggs and use the quid that you would have put into my collection and buy yourself a cake

Have you switched the iron off today?

• Like 2

Nope I didn't switch it on this morning, In fact this morning I literally woke up had a shower and left for work without doing **** all else

You're naked :o

Yes before anyone asks I got dressed at the bus stop

Oh I missed that bit  :blush:

Didn't brush your teeth though.

Edited by 8pints

Oh yes - collections at work, I'm with you there leemond. I very rarely give in to them, and we also have them very very frequently. Weddings, new babies, birthdays, leavings, anniversary of X amount of years in the civil service. **** off. A woman who used to sit near me once said, after I refused to put in to the friggin 40th birthday of sheila upstairs who I've never ever spoken to, I wish I could do that, but I just feel bad if I don't put anything in. NURRRRRR

I do put in for team birthdays (7 of us), and if one of my work friends had something going on I would. So I'm not a complete cheapskate ^_^

I just don't think 'racism' (as we define it) is thought of as that big a deal in Hispanic countries. Look at the Suarez/Evra stuff.

Yeah. Bloody greasy dagoes have no respect.

I thought dago was for Italians...

They're wops. Do keep up.

• Like 1

Oh yes - collections at work, I'm with you there leemond. I very rarely give in to them, and we also have them very very frequently. Weddings, new babies, birthdays, leavings, anniversary of X amount of years in the civil service. **** off. A woman who used to sit near me once said, after I refused to put in to the friggin 40th birthday of sheila upstairs who I've never ever spoken to, I wish I could do that, but I just feel bad if I don't put anything in. NURRRRRR

I do put in for team birthdays (7 of us), and if one of my work friends had something going on I would. So I'm not a complete cheapskate ^_^

We've got a massively overpaid and under-capable senior manager leaving this month.

The entire university's admin and academic staff were invited to sign the card and contribute to the whip round. I happen to know that the final result was six signatures and four quid.

The presentation should be interesting - although I won't be going (and quite possibly neither will anybody else).

Unnecessarily long and complex names/model numbers for certain items.

A few years back you'd get a Panasonic Quintrix or a Mitsubishi Blue Diamond, now I've got an LG78236758237y9&^%&%&%hgftye6759yu678ti.

I'm entering our work equipment inventory onto a project management system. It's taking quite a while, for the reason given above.

Â