Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I just have absolutely no confidence in myself at all when it comes to this kind of thing.

Have a few miniatures before you ask her then

Get talking to her about something like bowling, when she asks what you did the weekend tell her some shit about how you went and was so bad she would probably beat you, ask her if she would like to go, (bowling was always a favorite of mine for a first date as it avoids uncomfortable silences but you can have a laugh at the same time) whilst not feeling like a date, you will soon figure out if she likes you

Museums are ace for a first date. That is if both of you can hold a conversation, otherwise it could be a tortuous experience.

(Also, if they say "'No, I hate museums, they are boring" then you know to leg it)

Problem with going for a drink is that most people can go for a drink and bullshit their way through the evening, and you won't learn much by the end.

Museums are ace for a first date. That is if both of you can hold a conversation, otherwise it could be a torturous experience.

(Also, if they say "'No, I hate museums, they are boring" then you know to just DHUTWU and then leg it)

Problem with going for a drink is that most people can go for a drink and bullshit their way through the evening, and you won't learn much by the end.

Agree,

Fixed,

Don't see the problem.

I just have absolutely no confidence in myself at all when it comes to this kind of thing.

just relax and try to think of women as nothing more complicated or mysterious than blokes without cocks

which they are, usually

except that one time in Ibiza

learning curve

• Like 2

Apologies if this has been mentioned before...

Clearings in the woods who after filling up with petrol then decide to almost do their week's shopping in the mini store, leaving me queued up behind them, running on fumes. Then they eventually wander out and as they open their door they give you that gormless "huh ??!!" look as if they are totally unaware of your time they wasted.

W@nkers.

• Like 2

Clearings in the woods who after filling up with petrol then decide to almost do their week's shopping in the mini store, leaving me queued up behind them, running on fumes. Then they eventually wander out and as they open their door they give you that gormless "huh ??!!" look as if they are totally unaware of your time they wasted.

W@nkers.

Think I mentioned this before but, people who come out of the petrol station their car then spend f**king ages sticking their glasses on, chatting with the passengers doing whatever they're doing for aaaaages before finally pulling away.

W@nkers.

It annoys me that garages sell the amount of things that they do to be honest. It should be restricted to Twix bars and bottles of water, if you want anything else then go to the bloody shops you shithouse.

W@nkers.

It annoys me that garages sell the amount of things that they do to be honest. It should be restricted to Twix bars and bottles of water, if you want anything else then go to the bloody shops you shithouse.

all these concerns will be addressed when I seize power

pay at pump will also be implemented - but not some jobless disolving soulless version, oh no, we're talking old school man at pump that fills up for you and proffers a little hand held touch screen card reader. Super advanced stay in your car high tech combined with enhanced employment opportunities for people who couldn't get a job at B&Q

the revolution is coming my friends....

• Like 1

Friends getting sectioned that should know better.

:angry:

out of interest Xann, could you see it coming?

I've got a friend I used to work with, and we'd see it coming for atleast a few days in advance. You'd try and drop reminders about meds into the conversation, or discuss what it's been like and is he feeling ok and even just straight tell him to get back on the meds if he's stopped. You'd get all the assurances everything was ok, then bang, gone away for a few weeks minimum to get back on an even keel.

That any time I read the title of Bowie's new song 'The Stars (Are Out Tonight)' I get that **** Take That song in my head.

Y'see, there's no danger of that for me, as I've never heard (or even heard OF) the Take That song.

Then again I've not heard the Bowie one. Not much desire to, either.

I still find it fairly amazing how massive Take That were/are. I can only name one song of theirs: "I Want You Back" (or "Back For Good", or whatever it's called  - see, I'm not even sure of the title). Genuinely couldn't name another one (although I have a vague idea that they once covered a BeeGees song).

Same goes for the Spice Girls - there's that "Really, Really Want" thing, and that's about it. Girls Aloud? Can't name any. Same with Beyonce and all that lot.

In my head, nobody has ever had more hit singles than The Beatles, it just isn't possible (and yet I dare say hundreds of acts have, in reality).

Ignorance really is bliss.

Edited by mjmooney

That any time I read the title of Bowie's new song 'The Stars (Are Out Tonight)' I get that **** Take That song in my head.

You light the skies up above me

A star so bright you blind me, yeah, yeah

Don’t close your eyes

Don’t fade away, don’t fade away, oh

Yeah, you and me we can ride on a star

If you stay with me, girl, we can rule the world

Yeah, you and me we can light up the sky

If you stay by my side, we can rule the world

If walls break down, I will comfort you

If angels cry, oh, I’ll be there for you

You've saved my soul

Don’t leave me down, don’t leave me now, oh