Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Fixed.

As much as I love Peep Show, he is easily the worst thing about it.

I dont mind peep show, but not really much on either Mitchell or Webb, although Webb was good in the smoking room

Mitchell and Webb are both outstanding on Peep Show.

I only recently found out that they don't write it though.  Explains a lot about the other stuff they do together.

Agreed. That Mitchell and Webb Look was terrible.

That McDonalds coffee advert.

Particularly the section with the group of 'everyday average teenage girls in modern Britain' which has the bit where the one girl says 'He said 'See you later'. Like, what does that even mean?'

yes YES YES

I moan about that dopey bint every time this advert comes on TV, and she still annoys me.

Those cretins that don't put milk back in a fridge, instead leaving it out to go luke-warm and horrid.

My missus is guilty of this. It's all part of her regime of leaving doors open or unlocked, cupboard doors open, radios switched on in empty rooms, etc.

You can't get the staff.

• Like 1

Taking a cue from another thread, raisins. How I hate those shrivelled pods of piss. There are few worse experiences than tucking into a curry and having one pod burst open and unleash the pestilence on your tongue, wiping out all other flavours and leaving you with that horrid taste of a wrongly placed fruit. Ugh.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Â