Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

8 hours ago, Xela said:

Football. I know it sounds like i'm being an entitled prick, but it would have been nice to go top, even for one day. 

We've been amazing all year, so the above shouldn't piss me off, but does. I feel annoyed with myself for being disappointed. 

Had an incredible 12 months but top at Christmas would have been a bit special 

It really is typical villa, only city have more points than us in 2023,weve had an incredible turn around... And yet theres still some way to disappoint us

At least we did it ourselves rather than waiting for the game tonight to not be the draw we would need... But now we have done it to ourselves of course tonight will be a draw 

• Like 1

I finished work at 11.30 yesterday morning, bought 2 crates of beer for Christmas which of course were going to be trialled during the villa game, been looking forward to it for weeks, finish work and get battered watching the villa

About 2pm yesterday I came down with the plague, slept most of the afternoon, didn't drink anything, fell asleep in the 93rd minute last night so missed our goal 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Genie said:

This is something that’s completely alien to me. We absolutely did do it to ourselves, dragged ourselves from the bottom to 2nd on the 23rd December and touching distance of the top.

I’m absolutely thrilled and proud.

I don’t understand how anyone can be disappointed or angry with where Villa are at the moment.

Objectively, I am thrilled with the club and everything we have done in the last 13months. Just a little disappointed we aren't sitting top on Xmas day. It would have been the glazed cherry, on the icing, on the **** wonderful cake! :)

• Like 1

Got a new Android Tablet for Christmas. Thought I'd be able to post links to images like I used to instead of having to copy them to existing attachments. Still can't though 😡😠

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Have a guess. 

The manic overreactions of some fans is more annoying. Shows a growing level of entitlement, which is a shame to see.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xela said:
4 minutes ago, Xela said:

The manic overreactions of some fans is more annoying. Shows a growing level of entitlement, which is a shame to see.

Yeah some of the bed wetting is a sight to behold 

Edited by TheAuthority

I die inside a little whenever I see a Brit or Aussie parroting American right wing propaganda and Fox News culture war bullshit. 

But then I guess Murdoch already got to you. 

Rupert Murdoch is Satan

• Like 1

Â