Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Just now, sidcow said:

WTF. 

I told Mrs Sidcow the other day I'm not doing it weekly whatever she wants. 

Mind you we've a big garden and it's takes forever. 

I cut it Friday afternoon and it looks scruffy and untidy already. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I cut it Friday afternoon and it looks scruffy and untidy already. 

Yeah, and it will stay that way till I cut it in 2 weeks 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Just don't mow your lawns, let it become scruffy, allow wild flowers to grow, encourage wildlife to come back.

It's better for the planet

I have a dog, I would never find its shit. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Just don't mow your lawns, let it become scruffy, allow wild flowers to grow, encourage wildlife to come back.

There’s a big wild/natural area at the front of the house for the bees to thrive in. 

Local councils are also doing “no mow May” in many of the open areas here which is good news.

Edited by Genie

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Zactly what I tell Mrs Sidcow when I can't be arsed to mow it. 

Won't someone think of the wildlife??! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

But if its a wild garden why would you need to, all the wild animals will be shitting in it anyway  :D 

Except the Bears. That's what woods are for. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I quite like the new Blur song.

i'm not sure about it .. to me it sounds like the result of if you put Albarn as the lead singer of Snow Patrol  ..its just a bit dull 

but maybe it will grow on me 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

i'm not sure about it .. to me it sounds like the result of if you put Albarn as the lead singer of Snow Patrol  ..its just a bit dull 

but maybe it will grow on me 

I was tricked with it, initially I thought it was the vocalist out of animals that swim but no, Blur. I have played it under my own steam so I must like it. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I much prefer the latest Gorilla's track to the new Blur one. 

Not a massive fan of new stuff but gorillaz album is probably my favourite so far this year, it's a mixed bag but with some really good stuff on it

On 20/05/2023 at 11:32, El Zen said:

Been feeling shit since Wednesday. Probably got the old covid again (third time.) It’s like swallowing razorblades right now and I’m getting intensly bored just lounging around and not being able to spend any quality time with my son. 

So this got significantly better by Monday, then by Tuesday had developed into an absolute bastard of a sinus infection instead, which goes terribly with my pollen allergy. Had to leave work early today as the pain was just too much to handle. The left side of my face is just relentlesly pounding with pain. 

I have severe nose aids, for readers just skimming through. 

Any tips for pain relief? Injecting opiates is out of the question, all other ideas are welcome. 

Edited by El Zen

6 minutes ago, El Zen said:

So this got significantly better by Monday, then by Tuesday had developed into an absolute bastard of a sinus infection instead, which goes terribly with my pollen allergy. Had to leave work early today as the pain was just too much to handle. The left side of my face is just relentlesly pounding with pain. 

I have severe nose aids, for readers just skimming through. 

Any tips for pain relief? Injecting opiates is out of the question, all other ideas are welcome. 

Shave off gnger hair

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Â