Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

40 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Reddit videos autoplaying on VT. As soon as I load the page I start getting audio from further down the thread. And if it's been quoted, then it plays each of the quote ones too. It's a cacophony.

And it pisses me off.

Do they all do that or only certain ones like just a few I’ve posted today?

Curious because I did post a couple in a different way today

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Do they all do that or only certain ones like just a few I’ve posted today?

Curious because I did post a couple in a different way today

It did do it with yours today, but it's been happening for a while. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Anthony said:

It did do it with yours today, but it's been happening for a while. 

"Disable HTML5 Autoplay" is the addon you want in your browser

• Like 1

The order in which the BBC sports app presents the football results - Premier League - Women - Scotland - Championship - L1 - L2. 

Should be Premier League - Championship - L1 - L2 - Scotland - Women. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The order in which the BBC sports app presents the football results - Premier League - Women - Scotland - Championship - L1 - L2. 

I dunno about Scotland! The app knows each persons location, if I’m in England I don’t even want to know about Scotland. I’d prefer Germany, Spain and Italy results before Scotland. 

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

I dunno about Scotland! The app knows each persons location, if I’m in England I don’t even want to know about Scotland. I’d prefer Germany, Spain and Italy results before Scotland. 

Oh, I only check the Premier League and the Championship anyway, so I don't really care about Scotland or Abroadland. 

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Yeah, pisses me off that Champions League etc are always first as well, and how far down Cup competitions are too. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Oh, I only check the Premier League and the Championship anyway, so I don't really care about Scotland or Abroadland. 

Whats the big deal about Scotland ? we already know which teams are going to finish 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th.So,the only interest ( if you can call it that ) is who is going to finish 5th.

On 16/10/2022 at 13:39, PussEKatt said:

Whats the big deal about Scotland ? we already know which teams are going to finish 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th.So,the only interest ( if you can call it that ) is who is going to finish 5th.

You can say more or less exactly the same about the premier league!

• Like 1

On 16/10/2022 at 16:46, Rugeley Villa said:

How toxic and negative this football club can become at times 

...and the fanbase. I've taken a break from the football side of things now. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

You can say more or less exactly the same about the premier league!

Yeah. For certain Man City are going to win it with Liverpool second. 

• Like 1

It doesn’t make you a better fan to moan about other fans in off topic. It’s not toxic to have an opinion that you don’t agree with either. I don’t agree with a few posters about our manager, they aren’t toxic people though. I wish I understood their completely wrong and misguided thoughts (😉) but they are still fellow Villa fans worthy of opinion.

Even posters who hope we lose are still people who are just reacting emotively to a strongly emotive sport, they are still Villa fans and are at least passionate about the club. To suggest someone go and support someone else is just acting like a smug ‘I’m a better fan’ word removed.

Every week someone posts in here about how much they hate on topic, just accept that people have different opinions and most of what is said is never personal and is very reactive, sometimes misguided and knee jerky. It doesn’t make them bad people. Just human. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

It doesn’t make you a better fan to moan about other fans in off topic. It’s not toxic to have an opinion that you don’t agree with either. I don’t agree with a few posters about our manager, they aren’t toxic people though. I wish I understood their completely wrong and misguided thoughts (😉) but they are still fellow Villa fans worthy of opinion.

Even posters who hope we lose are still people who are just reacting emotively to a strongly emotive sport, they are still Villa fans and are at least passionate about the club. To suggest someone go and support someone else is just acting like a smug ‘I’m a better fan’ word removed.

Every week someone posts in here about how much they hate on topic, just accept that people have different opinions and most of what is said is never personal and is very reactive, sometimes misguided and knee jerky. It doesn’t make them bad people. Just human. 

Different opinions are great . Just feels very heavy at times like it does at Villa Park a lot of the time . It’s all about the vibes and it’s awful at the moment .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Reactive comments are fine, we all have them. However people post the same comments over and over again, every single day, so much so, I do worry for their mental well being. It was dragging me down reading it, thats why I've had to duck out of the forum, for my own sanity! :) Ultimately I have to remind myself that its just a pointless game and not worth the stress. 

• Like 1

Â