Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Getting a phone call from a director, asking if I could "just get this quick thing for me" with the "thing" in question invariably being something that is not produced quickly.

Inevitably such phone calls will arrive 20 minutes before I'm due to go home.

OOHHHHH IM **** ANGRY

you may remember chocolategate a few months back when I bought a twirl thinking it was a spira only to throw it at the birds head who sits opposite me

well I dont eat chocolate very often at all, but just now I fancied going a little crazy and dunking a galaxy bar in a cup of tea, well I bought the galaxy bar out of the vending machine and every single **** square was already broke, needles to say the **** thing was 'undunkable' every one found it highly amusing I refused to eat the chocolate and threw it on the same girls desk and stomped off back to my desk in a right **** strop

what is it with chocolate that is like the second bar I have bought in three months and I havent been able to enjoy it as I wanted to

GGRRRRRR

Getting a phone call from a director, asking if I could "just get this quick thing for me" with the "thing" in question invariably being something that is not produced quickly.

Inevitably such phone calls will arrive 20 minutes before I'm due to go home.

The bastard! He probably knew he needed it at 9am this morning as well!

OOHHHHH IM **** ANGRY

you may remember chocolategate a few months back when I bought a twirl thinking it was a spira only to throw it at the birds head who sits opposite me

well I dont eat chocolate very often at all, but just now I fancied going a little crazy and dunking a galaxy bar in a cup of tea, well I bought the galaxy bar out of the vending machine and every single **** square was already broke, needles to say the **** thing was 'undunkable' every one found it highly amusing I refused to eat the chocolate and threw it on the same girls desk and stomped off back to my desk in a right **** strop

what is it with chocolate that is like the second bar I have bought in three months and I havent been able to enjoy it as I wanted to

GGRRRRRR

It's official: you have issues. :lol:

My uni giving me warnings about my attendance for all 3 modules where it's more than fine. Absolute piss take.

This is my attendance record amended, with the bollocks version underneath:

34t5o3k.png

The worst part about it is that I was planning to miss one for this Friday because we had to read the entire of Oliver which of course I had absolute **** all intention of doing. Now I've gotta sit there like a **** plum hoping to **** that the bitch of a seminar tutor doesn't ask me anything.

OOHHHHH IM **** ANGRY

GGRRRRRR

I'm not sure I understand your quandry really, but either way, the more angry you get about stuff like that, the funnier your co-workers will find it and you will just get even angrier when they laugh, a vicious circle.

I don't think it's normal to get so upset over chocolate :lol:

I am Gunna have a real good **** rant on here tomorra when I get to a keyboard rather than using my phone, something that I have seen today has **** disgusted me and it's been playing on my mind all day and the more the day has gone on the more I lose faith in people in general it has annoyed me that **** much

OOHHHHH IM **** ANGRY

GGRRRRRR

I can only assume you're kidding!

If you're really like this, are you not concerned that you will appear to be a 'drama queen' at best, or a complete nutter at worst?

The fact that I can't yell at my nana. I love her to death but she can be terrible. I work two jobs and try to stop by my grandparents house at least once a week to do chores for them. *mostly for my papa's sanity* My nana rarely says thank you but instead nags that I have to leave so soon to go to my next job and that I "don't care" enough about our family. *my sister and I are also the only ones who don't ask them for money* So as I am folding the sheets she says the following ' you know whats funny?....you look skinny. But just last week I'd swear you were fat' ME: gee, I appreciate that. nana: 'You just always take everything wrong. I think you're beautiful. You simply seemed fat and now ya don't' I'm pretty sure she means well. And I know she loves me. But damn I want to smack her sometimes.

I am Gunna have a real good **** rant on here tomorra when I get to a keyboard rather than using my phone, something that I have seen today has **** disgusted me and it's been playing on my mind all day and the more the day has gone on the more I lose faith in people in general it has annoyed me that **** much

Jeez, hope everthing is ok.

The fact that I can't yell at my nana. I love her to death but she can be terrible. I work two jobs and try to stop by my grandparents house at least once a week to do chores for them. *mostly for my papa's sanity* My nana rarely says thank you but instead nags that I have to leave so soon to go to my next job and that I "don't care" enough about our family. *my sister and I are also the only ones who don't ask them for money* So as I am folding the sheets she says the following ' you know whats funny?....you look skinny. But just last week I'd swear you were fat' ME: gee, I appreciate that. nana: 'You just always take everything wrong. I think you're beautiful. You simply seemed fat and now ya don't' I'm pretty sure she means well. And I know she loves me. But damn I want to smack her sometimes.
Old people don't do tact. :lol:

Neither do taxi drivers (VT cabbies excepted, of course). There was a good quote from the actress Josie Lawrence on the radio the other day. Apparently a cabbie said to her: "You look like that Catherine Zeta-Jones... only uglier".

If you Google them, you can see what he was getting at. But he could perhaps have worded it better.

kd7i2v.gif

There was a good quote from the actress Josie Lawrence on the radio the other day. Apparently a cabbie said to her: "You like like that Catherine Zeta-Jones... only uglier".

If you Google them, you can see what he was getting at. But he could perhaps have worded it better.

:lol: Brilliant. He's right. Very right if you know what I mean. In this particular case I agree more tact could have been used, but on a more general note, I find that cases that lack tact are matched just as often by cases where a tolerant ear was missing when tact has been used. So to bring my post back on topic, I'll say that society's desire to be offended by anything and everything these days is one of my major bugbears.

tumblr_m0exv2mknx1qbzybb.gif

Waiting..

Â