Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Women... wearing pyjamas and onesies in the supermarket doesn't make you cute or 'random', it makes you look like a lazy word removed. 

Also, to the bellcheese who parked their car inches from mine, in an empty car park, thus making me enter my car like slime oozing under a door... I hope you realise how close your door mirror was to being volleyed into a different postcode. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Women... wearing pyjamas and onesies in the supermarket doesn't make you cute or 'random', it makes you look like a lazy word removed

100% this.  Absolutely hate this. 

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Women... wearing pyjamas and onesies in the supermarket doesn't make you cute or 'random', it makes you look like a lazy word removed. 

I remember this fashion craze and it coincided with wandering around in public with rollers in their hair as an accessory… FFS scruffy f@&£ers! 

Just now, KentVillan said:

Matching Christmas pyjamas, another made up trend for words removed. Going in the same bin as elf on the shelf and Christmas jumpers and cider with ice in it

I feel like a minority not buying disposable consumer tat that'll get used once, at most as some kind of festive "novelty". See also cheap, shit joke "gifts" that will inevitably go straight to landfill. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I feel like a minority not buying disposable consumer tat that'll get used once, at most as some kind of festive "novelty". See also cheap, shit joke "gifts" that will inevitably go straight to landfill. 

I'm the same mate. I honestly reckon I could live out of a hotel room. I have very few possessions I actually use or need. 

I just don't buy anything... certainly not novelty/festive tat, but even useful stuff, I don't bother with. My cutlery and plates/mugs, are the same ones I got from Ikea when I moved into my first place close to 15 years back. They still do the job! 

• Like 1

anyone else see this? one of the many things that annoys me about social media. call me a chauvanist but it does tend to be women...someone announces their engagement on facebook, you can always tell in the comments who the mates are that they told before announcing on FB, because they really make a point of letting everyone know that they're their REAL mates and not just FB mates. "been so happy since you told me this morning!", "congratulations again!"

probably being nasty and in the grand scheme of things it shouldn't annoy me. just find it odd behaviour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Withnail said:

A rather famous Withnail was know to say “ Two large gins, Two pints of cider. Ice in the cider” but then what would I know. 🤷🏻‍♂️😀👍

Side note, but a few years back I lived with a relative of the real Withnail, a man called Vivian Mackerrell.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivian_MacKerrell

Bruce Robinson claimed that MacKerrell once drank lighter fluid and was unable to see for days after the incident.[5] This is depicted in a scene from Withnail & I.

Some of the real stories about him are worse than anything that happens in Withnail.

No idea if he liked ice in his cider, though.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

anyone else see this? one of the many things that annoys me about social media. call me a chauvanist but it does tend to be women...someone announces their engagement on facebook, you can always tell in the comments who the mates are that they told before announcing on FB, because they really make a point of letting everyone know that they're their REAL mates and not just FB mates. "been so happy since you told me this morning!", "congratulations again!"

probably being nasty and in the grand scheme of things it shouldn't annoy me. just find it odd behaviour.

Yes so true. Facebook is mostly for weird passive aggressive people who peaked at school now though isn’t it, so not that  surprising 

Â