Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ground frost. Its been beautiful all week, comes to the weekend and its forecast widespread frost!!!

fkbq11.jpg

Frost (generally) = beautiful skies, but cold ....

I'll take that over slightly less cold, but damp and overcast and grey and miserable.

Frost = Temporary greens

Ground frost. Its been beautiful all week, comes to the weekend and its forecast widespread frost!!!

fkbq11.jpg

I'll take that over slightly less cold, but damp and overcast and grey and miserable.

Frost = Temporary greens

ah yes.

you've trumped me there. :winkold:

fkbq11.jpg

Frost = Temporary greens

ah yes.

you've trumped me there. :winkold:

I would however take less cold, damp, overcast and grey till about 1ish, then beautiful clear blue sky's and sub-zero temperatures afterwards. :)

Recently with the wi-fi while travelling around (Buses, train and shops etc)

So you look at your devices (Android, e-readers etc) and they inform me that there are "open wi-fi networks available".

This is not the truth, nowhere near it.

This needs to be changed urgently IMO, what it should say it. "There are non Free wi-fi networks available" or ""There are Free and open wi-fi networks available" . Only slightly different but one can then be filtered out if needed, do I care if there is a credit card needed wi-fi ?...not really. Basically unless things are free I don't care about it.

I'm on the number 9 bus at about 5.30am every day. There's usually only one or two people on it but every week or so, on every other seat, there's a BNP leaflet/flyer thing with Nick Griffins ugly mug on. That pisses me off

I then watch the bus fill up and am amazed by the amount of people that read through it and put it in their pocket or bag

I'm on the number 9 bus at about 5.30am every day. There's usually only one or two people on it but every week or so, on every other seat, there's a BNP leaflet/flyer thing with Nick Griffins ugly mug on. That pisses me off

I then watch the bus fill up and am amazed by the amount of people that read through it and put it in their pocket or bag

That is deeply depressing. :(

go around the bus and take them off the seats then!

:lol:

I thought that, but then I don't know if the person who's put them out is still on the bus and don't want to get in a scrap with some nutter at 5.30am

Also, I don't want to be taking 70-odd BNP leaflets into work :lol:

go around the bus and take them off the seats then!

:lol:

Nope, take one home and scan it, modify at will.

You need to replace the text with something appropriate, maybe something like this from the top of my head :-

(As in : Hello my name is Nick G. and I like nothing better than putting a squirrel in my pants while wearing a dress. Join my party and I will cry if I want to. I am scared of the dark and I like collecting football stickers but don't let that put you off. I am street i'm tellin ya.

I live with my mom (STILL, I know, I know but I am not a serial killer) but with your help I can build my dream house, I want a mushroom type building in my mom's garden where I can catch a squirrel or 2 and sit on top of my mushroom house cross legged with my squirrel friends and watch the sun go down. (I wont cross the squirrels legs, OH NO. Won't make that mistake again, not this soldier. Small wheel chairs are a bastard to find. If my new house could be a bright colour that would be nice so I can see it from my friends house down the road. He wears wellies all the time does Marvin.

I like bread.

BNP: British Nuts Party, save our walnuts.

IMAGE : A big red Squirrel with a "Have I left the gas on type look" but it needs to be wearing a gas mask (Obviously).

Print them out if you have access to a free printer and place back on seats. You could do one every few weeks and eventually they would give up. With the text supplied he might get put away in broad moor anyway.

Happily enough I am at work so it's all good, if I was at home the text would not come out right and sound a bit strange or mad.

:D

the advert for black match at the top of my page, the dating agency for black singles - but everyones welcome!

same with that one they advertise on tv, for people who wear uniforms! but everyones welcome!

I know this is a well rehearsel one, but I also get that advert, and my first thought upon noticing it was what would the reaction be if there was a whites only dating site? Bad form.

the advert for black match at the top of my page, the dating agency for black singles - but everyones welcome!

same with that one they advertise on tv, for people who wear uniforms! but everyones welcome!

I think the implication is that proper nurses and firemen are the real prize, but failing that, anybody who's willing to dress up in nurses' or firemens' uniforms for sexual purposes is in.

So maybe blacking up would be OK? :lol:

I've lived with my fiancee for 9 months now and I still don't think she has changed the loo roll... its only a silver bar, its not like one of the fitted holders where you have to compress one side to unlock it!

Drives me **** nuts..

This is the kind of thing that murder should be allowed.. :lol:

I've lived with my fiancee for 9 months now and I still don't think she has changed the loo roll... its only a silver bar, its not like one of the fitted holders where you have to compress one side to unlock it!

Drives me **** nuts..

This is the kind of thing that murder should be allowed.. :lol:

Nine months? Try thirty years.

My missus just starts a new roll and then props it on the holder for me to install later. It is the "sprung tube" type, mind - major engineering job, apparently.

Â