Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

5 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

"A man-made satellite or similar upper atmospheric craft (Usually unmanned) that is currently in or about to enter "Pre-Order-Stage" or "Early-access-Stage" with all post launch D.L.C actions now completed."

OR

"A man (or woman) who enthusiastically engages in high level domestic violence whist travelling from room to room within the dwelling making sure to "Mark" each room visit with some sort of abrasion or damage to the furniture and/or partner therein" 

Two genuine questions:

How does the second description even warrant being named and how does it equate to being a 'beta orbiter'?

Does the second description fit in Xela's number 3 below?

17 hours ago, Xela said:

1. Go to gym in full make up

2. "Exercise" aka 15 mins on the recliner bike while taking selfies and posting to Instagram/Facebook

3. Go to Starbucks and read the sycophantic comments from beta orbiters on your social media pages

4. Home

• Like 1

What kind of word removed steals a glass recycling box. The council replaces them for free within a couple of days, ffs. Plus it had a crack in it. On the next recycling day, I'm patrolling the area finding out which word removed stole it.

3 hours ago, V01 said:
A guy who is a non-alpha male that hangs around girls, mostly his female friends hoping that some "action" will slip down his way. He is not aggresive nor a real cock block.

I thought it was totally made up so I was having a guess at the possible meaning.  Not that far away amazingly enough.

31 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I thought it was totally made up so I was having a guess at the possible meaning.  Not that far away amazingly enough.

I don't just go around making things up! :D I save that for work! :P

• Like 1

On my little desk calender at work I have lots of letters next to dates to remind me of things, like W for wedding, HM for half marathon etc.

For the past week I've been wondering why I've got F's on several Tuesdays over the next few months, I can't remember what they are or.

13th June, 18th July, 22nd August, 26th September, 31st October. All five weeks apart.

It's driving me mad. I'd guess it was someone in my office winding me up, but it looks like my writing.

10 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

On my little desk calender at work I have lots of letters next to dates to remind me of things, like W for wedding, HM for half marathon etc.

For the past week I've been wondering why I've got F's on several Tuesdays over the next few months, I can't remember what they are or.

13th June, 18th July, 22nd August, 26th September, 31st October. All five weeks apart.

It's driving me mad. I'd guess it was someone in my office winding me up, but it looks like my writing.

Those are the dates we're meeting up aren't they?

What do you plan to do to me?!

• Like 2

People at work moaning that there isn't enough cutlery.

Not in the proper canteen, just in our little office kitchen.

Bring your own **** cutlery in then!!
Same people moaning about it every day.

4 hours ago, BOF said:

You may have progressed to actually winding yourself up?

I had my comeuppance the other week. A woman (that I've been throwing grapes at today) left a small square sample of fence spikes on my seat.

I didn't see it, but I definitely felt it. Apparently I went bright red.

sp_0025.jpg

• Like 4

Â