Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I think there can be a distinction on the fantasy genre hate. Bad fantasy is absolutely atrocious (and theres a fuckton of it). But the good stuff, and it is still being written, tends to be top notch.

Sci-fi has a similar problem, imo.

It's unfair to judge it against the Lord of the Rings as well, seeing as the LOTR is arguably the finest book series/epic of all time.its like judging Marouane Chamakh against Pele, or Ethan Moore.he's still good, but pales in comparison.

**** ****. Bought a 95/96 goalie top (the really nice blue/black one) with "Bosnich 1" on the back from eBay on the 9th, went to chase it up today and the seller "is no longer a registered member of eBay". What the hell?! :x

**** ****. Bought a 95/96 goalie top (the really nice blue/black one) with "Bosnich 1" on the back from eBay on the 9th, went to chase it up today and the seller "is no longer a registered member of eBay". What the hell?! :x

Wasn't Bozzie wearing "13" back then?

You should get your money back via Paypal protection I guess.

Should but probably won't.

I bought a t-shirt once, the seller became unregistered and that was that.

That makes me less confident! Anytime I've had a problem buying with PayPal before they've always gotten the money back?

That makes me less confident! Anytime I've had a problem buying with PayPal before they've always gotten the money back?

Me too. A couple of times I've raised "Item not as described" diputes and they got me a refund both times.

Justin Bieber just ended his concert in Singapore not long ago.

Seriously, how the fucccck does someone like him get so many fans? Everything that comes out of his mouth is shitty pop commercial drivel, he's short, not terrific looking, IMMATURE, and most of all his music is sooooo obviously fake. Bewildering.

Seriously, how the fucccck does someone like him get so many fans? Everything that comes out of his mouth is shitty pop commercial drivel, he's short, not terrific looking, IMMATURE, and most of all his music is sooooo obviously fake. Bewildering.

Yet you were watching Legov? :wink:

Yet you were watching Legov? :wink:

:lol:

No I wasn't I just happened to chance upon the article on a news site.

how the fucccck does someone like him get so many fans?
Everything that comes out of his mouth is shitty pop commercial drivel
so many fans
shitty pop

duh-duh.jpg

I could understand if he was some 6ft tall alpha male with big bulging muscles etc but ---- he's not.

My back windscreen of my car was ready to shatter when I went out yesterday. There's a tiny little hole at the bottom where there might have been too much pressure of some sort. I don't think somebody's done it because there's no object and they would have had to do it in broad daylight because at around 10am yesterday it was fine but at 1pm it wasn't. As a safety hazard we put ALL of the glass through then put the car in the garage. Rang auto-glass and they aren't interested on contributing towards any payment. However, I had this same problem in January when the frozen ice/snow caused it to shatter. Because I can't afford any higher than fire & theft as my insurer I had to fork out £350 for a new one. Autoglass bloke came and did it - fine. 3-4 months on and this happens. Something's going on. Any idea's what it could be? From looking around on the web so far it could be a problem with the frame or an electrical problem. Somebody from Autoglass was meant to come today to check the electronics (they said between 9-11 in the morning). So as it's looking I am going to have to pay another £350 for a new one making it £700 in 4 months for the same window. Yeah, right... I bought the thing for £900.

I could understand if he was some 6ft tall alpha male with big bulging muscles etc but ---- he's not.

which according to my gf is the reason behind his success, as much as good as apparantly the wanted look after they've been kicked through topshop girls aged 12-16 aren't really going to be overly attracted to them are they? JB is the perfect age top mop up this group and he looks younger than he is, then you add in some 18-24 year olds who think he's cute, then some moms, then world domination

the thing for me is, when you name the top 5 pop artists in the world at the moment, your gagas and rihannas etc everyman and his dog can probably hum a tune or know a line from a couple of songs, with the bieber does anyone actually know anything other than "baby, baby, baby oh"? i dont understand how he's this huge sensation yet when flicking through the radio stations or going shopping or to a bar etc ive literally never heard more than 10 seconds of one song by him

Â