Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My girlfriend's friend (who always looks at me like I've sellotaped a turd to my forehead) brought a watermelon to a BBQ yesterday. Other people brought burgers, sausages, beers, soft drinks, etc. She brought a watermelon. Most of it ended up in the bin. I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought if I liked her to be fair, it just annoyed me because I knew she did it to be 'quirky'.

Group conversations/stories were stopped several times as we had to explain what different things were. She hadn't heard of Pointless or The Chase, for example. After explaining what they were, she said "oh, I wouldn't watch anything like that. Besides, I've been living in Singapore for a year". Yes, we know, you talk about it an awful lot.

I've never wished for anyone to choke on a whole watermelon before.

I mean, who hasn't even at least HEARD of Paul Gascoigne!?

Delta Hotel Uniform Tango Whiskey Uniform.

• Like 2

My girlfriend's friend (who always looks at me like I've sellotaped a turd to my forehead) brought a watermelon to a BBQ yesterday. Other people brought burgers, sausages, beers, soft drinks, etc. She brought a watermelon. Most of it ended up in the bin. I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought if I liked her to be fair, it just annoyed me because I knew she did it to be 'quirky'.

Group conversations/stories were stopped several times as we had to explain what different things were. She hadn't heard of Pointless or The Chase, for example. After explaining what they were, she said "oh, I wouldn't watch anything like that. Besides, I've been living in Singapore for a year". Yes, we know, you talk about it an awful lot.

I've never wished for anyone to choke on a whole watermelon before.

I mean, who hasn't even at least HEARD of Paul Gascoigne!?

Delta Hotel Uniform Tango Whiskey Uniform.

Hmm, I dunno. She hasn't really liked me since I sellotaped that turd to my head.

• Like 4

Female friends - I don't know why I bother, I get all the shit without any of the benefits!

I find it fascinating to watch them objectively, without the entanglement of a relationship.

They are quite mad.

• Like 3

Female friends - I don't know why I bother, I get all the shit without any of the benefits!

I find it fascinating to watch them objectively, without the entanglement of a relationship.

They are quite mad.

They are indeed. I should have learnt my lesson before, no good will become of being friends with women

How much I use Villatalk and my phone in general to procrastinate the day away!

I really should have a way that people could recognise that by helping with the site's running costs....

;)

One day we could be advert free (and not have to follow the advertisers' rules).

I really should have a way that people could recognise that by helping with the site's running costs....

;)

One day we could be advert free (and not have to follow the advertisers' rules).

Haha duly noted mate. As is the great work you are doing with the site.. So how does one donate?

Tell you what if Villa spend more than 20M net on player transfers this transfer window I will donate £10 to VT.

If a takeover is announced in July I will also donate £10 to VT. So hopefully a £20 donation by the end of he summer.

Btw no adverts on the tapatalk app.

;)

Haha duly noted mate. As is the great work you are doing with the site.. So how does one donate?

There is a shop-button underneath the Villatalk logo. (Which reminds me I'm probably due too)

Is there a tapatalk alternative because it's a hideous app

The mobile-skin is excellent for phones (Sorry Simon Off topic)

Ulob9KI.png

11011551_918646844845237_790574396234603

Things just got stupid........er in Ireland :D......You can now get an on the spot fine while riding your bicycle and commit one of the above offences

They should add a fine for being a fat bloke and wearing Lycra to that list

• Like 1

Â