Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

as I say I have a feeling that a lot of it comes down to the area you are in, if the biggest worry that your area has is a stolen bike every now and again the the police will probably be alright, if you live in a shitty area and the police are dealing with scum all day long then they probably have a different attitude

regardless of what any laws or guidance might say, this is reality

I've lived worked and played in shitty areas, and now I'm lucky enough to live in a slightly nicer area.

It is patently obvious that you are treated differently in these different places. There is a police logic they use, find you in a shitty area, you must be trouble. Find you in a nice area, you're probably an intelligent middle class employed person and good day to you sir.

I can't be persuaded otherwise, I've encountered both sides time and time again. I used to live in an area where I was basically harassed by the police for living there. I now live somewhere that once a year the police knock the door to introduce themselves, give their mobile number in case I want to report or ask anything, and they investigate someone nicking the badge off my car. So I've gone from 'guilty' but they just haven't worked out what I did yet, to innocent and offered counselling by victim support for a stolen badge. The only difference was my postcode.

Right or wrong, that's reality.

as I say I have a feeling that a lot of it comes down to the area you are in, if the biggest worry that your area has is a stolen bike every now and again the the police will probably be alright, if you live in a shitty area and the police are dealing with scum all day long then they probably have a different attitude

Probably age as much as anything .... When I encounter police on nights out ( in passing I should add rather than in any criminal context ) I'm usually older than them so find they treat me differently than they would a 20 year old

I got stopped by a policeman in a car one night and gave him a telling off , he was being a tit and he was also wrong so I told him :)

It's great being old (ish)

• Like 1

Weirdest one I had, got stopped whilst driving and asked if I'd been drinking. Whilst I had a car full of drunks I was able to say no, not a single drink.

They said they doubted that, I said I was more than happy to be breathalysed and if it registered anything at all I'd be gobsmacked. They refused to brethalyse me, but insisted they felt I had been drinking and should leave the car and walk home.

This went back and fore for quite some time, once I had people trying to get out the car to 'help' my argument I decided it was time to go. I told the nice police chaps I was going now. Turned, walked, they never said anything, I started the car, they never said anything. I drove off.

Weird.

Realizing that the car ride conversation I just had with my mother was actually 20 minutes of bickering, its a thing they do isn't it? wtf

If it's not one thing, it's your mother. 

Love my Mom to bits, but she's mental. 

My mum used to take clean clothes from my room, to wash them again 'rather than wait'.

My mum used to get an idea that I would be coming home, when I hadn't said I would be, cook a tea I didn't want and then start an argument about wasted time and wasted food.

I got home one day and she'd given away my pet hamster, because she 'couldn't remember if I still wanted it'.

Nut case. We got on much much better once I left and just visited every other weekend. 

I'm going to see Young Fathers tonight, really looking forward to it but they aren't on til 10pm. On a **** Sunday night!! What is that about?! I think I'm getting old :(

This new Tapatalk, with the adverts disguised as threads.

Shame I can't comment on the thread and tell Centre Parcs exactly why I won't be going there. Robbing bastards.

The lack of imagination when footballers go on holiday. Usually Vegas, LA, Dubai or if its a short break, Marbella

• Like 1

The lack of imagination when footballers go on holiday. Usually Vegas, LA, Dubai or if its a short break, Marbella

I'd imagine players have strict insurance guidelines for stuff to do in the off season though, cant leave players with many options.

Â