Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

FM10 was the best.

Too much going on in recent games. You more or less need to take a year out to complete a season.

I've got FM10 on my laptop. It's a really good game, the last great one before it got too complex.

One a year I resign myself to having a bash, out of boredom, before realising a month later I've wasted my life again. No more - although going back to CM0102 is always fun, and relatively non addictive - you can breeze through seasons and feel satisfied and done with it in a week or so. ( Using up to date players and game rules ).

Wasted a year of my life on Championship Manager 2 - must have been about 1995/1996 time

I wouldn't know where to start with the new versions

Wasted a year of my life on Championship Manager 2 - must have been about 1995/1996 time

Usually pre-season, I guess.

Edited by adw95
  • Like 3

I preferred to start unemployed, holiday for a season then retire and start a new profile then take over a decent club that had a shit season.

If I was feeling frisky I would take over a team that was struggling mid-season but that was always a risk. Selling half the squad in January to bring in a dozen wonderkids rarely worked short-term.

Usually pre-season, I guess.

PfYE5.jpg

Edited by Xela

Mentioned this one before, but people with alternative 'Internet personas'

"ooo look, i'm a bit mad I am"

"ooo look, I hate everything I do"

Ooo look, i'm a complete word removed. **** off.

• Like 1

Â