Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

~The fact that this bloke won a "freedom of speech" prize. What an absolute tool! 

Duck Dynasty star uses graphic rape and torture metaphor to disprove atheism http://ind.pn/1GTl2UI 

The DD crowd are good reason to boycott the "History" Channel. Their previous channel dropped them for being too bible bashey. Really they belong on the Outdoor channel, where it's perfectly fine to never have owned or seen a passport, and interrupting your televised huntin' and fishin' to do a bit of televised prayin' is perfectly fine too.

How clingy filipinos are. No i am not in a mood with you because it took me two hours to reply to your message when i was asleep. No please dont split up with your filpino boyfriend after us meeting couple of times. Stahpppppp 

Great in the sack though, eh? 

There are quite a few comedians that I liked before they became huge (famewise, not weightwise).

I'm not sure what it is, but as soon as they become household names and they're selling out Wembley, I find them a lot less funny.

Probably says more about me rather than them though.

Comedy hipster  ;)

As for Corden i've gone from hating him to just disliking him recently

• Like 1

There are quite a few comedians that I liked before they became huge (famewise, not weightwise).

I'm not sure what it is, but as soon as they become household names and they're selling out Wembley, I find them a lot less funny.

Probably says more about me rather than them though.

Comedy hipster ;)

As for Corden i've gone from hating him to just disliking him recently

Haha, comedy hipster I'll accept. Not music though, my favourite band are the beatles.

Hot dogs - only available in jars/tins of 8.

Hot dog buns sold in packs of 6.

Buy three jars of hotdogs and 4 packs of buns. Now you have equal amounts of hotdogs and buns, high cholesterol and most likely a heart attack. [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]
  • Like 2

Buy three jars of hotdogs and 4 packs of buns. Now you have equal amounts of hotdogs and buns, high cholesterol and most likely a heart attack. [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]
Good lad, you were clearly listening in your maths lessons. [emoji3]
  • Like 1

Good lad, you were clearly listening in your maths lessons. [emoji3]
Still am [emoji4] [emoji1]
  • Like 2

my missus. she moans when i leave the toilet seat up, she moans when i piss all over it. 

i just cant win with her.

I moan at my missus for leaving the toilet seat down.

See can be selfish.

• Like 1

my missus. she moans when i leave the toilet seat up, she moans when i piss all over it.

See can be selfish.

Stick your dick in it.

This seat up / down thing has always annoyed me. Why does it need to be down? Are women not capable of putting it down themselves? Is it a hygiene thing? In which case, it's OK for men to touch the germ ridden seat, but not women? It's just an utterly pointless thing to moan / argue about.  

The argument I always heard from women is that the seat should always be down so that germs and smells from the toilet don't get out into the room. There's a certain logic to it I suppose, but it's not like the UK is plagued by an epidemic of dysentery and cholera just because the lid isn't down, so it's a massive overreaction and I suspect for a lot of women they just don't want to handle the seat and feel we should instead.

Having my finger chewed by a rodent I was trying to save from the jaws of my cat last night. Next time I'll ignore the squealing

See can be selfish.

Stick your dick in it.

Why would he stick his dick in the toilet seat? 

The argument I always heard from women is that the seat should always be down so that germs and smells from the toilet don't get out into the room. There's a certain logic to it I suppose, but it's not like the UK is plagued by an epidemic of dysentery and cholera just because the lid isn't down, so it's a massive overreaction and I suspect for a lot of women they just don't want to handle the seat and feel we should instead.

20.01 or 40.01    the .01 on the petrol pump .....every **** time 

see i just go with the flow and don't care what the amount is after the decimal point  .. that way when you by chance get it to come in at exactly £xx.00 you can strut your way to the pay desk knowing you are a god

• Like 1

Â