Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm not a nutritionist but from watching shows like 'The Men Who Made Us Fat' and 'Fed Up' the take-away seems to be that the best way of avoiding putting on excess weight is to avoid sugar and avoid anything with unnatural ingredients. If you eat rubbish no matter how hard you excercise it's going to be really hard to shift it. It's been pointed out that since the early eighties people have been doing more excercise than ever but it's also coincided with raising 'obesity problems'.

Edited by useless

I'm not an expert or well read up on the subject but I think the argument of the shows that I mentioned is that sugar is addictive so it might perhaps be okay in moderation but it's pretty tough to eat it that way. .

Edited by useless

I've started to slowly reduce the amount of cheesecake I'm having for tea and whilst I'm not losing much weight as such, I am starting to feel slightly less sick as time goes on.

I've also started to introduce vegetables into my diet. Tonight I had carrot cake for pudding.

• Like 4

I have an idea for a diet book that hasn't been done before - The Poetry Diet. You only eat foods together that rhyme. A typical meal could be lamb, ham, spam and jam. With mustard and custard.

I think it'll sell like hot cakes, sea hakes and cornflakes.

• Like 4

I have an idea for a diet book that hasn't been done before - The Poetry Diet. You only eat foods together that rhyme. A typical meal could be lamb, ham, spam and jam. With mustard and custard.

could you ever eat chicken?

Disposing of finished cereal. I either end up with a sink full of cereal bits or a bin bag full of milk.

Amateur.

Just use less milk.

If there's any milk left in the bowl when you've eaten all the cereal then you've **** up.

Ewww. Why?

A mouthful of overly sweet, bitty milk? Eurgh

My last spoon of cereal will also be my last spoon of milk. I'm a pro these days.

See also: pot noodles.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

People on selling pages who ask for offers, you then ask how much and they say they will pm you!

Juts put the **** price in the post!

• Like 1

could you ever eat chicken?

Fry your chicken with a thicken'in agent.

Ewww. Why?

A mouthful of overly sweet, bitty milk? Eurgh

My last spoon of cereal will also be my last spoon of milk. I'm a pro these days.

See also: pot noodles.

I may be a cereal amateur but you're a pot noodle amateur. Mmmmm lovely Bombay Bad Boy water.

Had a 2L bottle of coke on the back seat last night just pulling out of Tesco car park, leaving the car park & a fella pulls out right in front of us, the coke rolls off the back seat & explodes underneath my seat with most of it coming up between the partition between the part for your back and where you sit, absolutely drenching the arse off me! 

• Like 1

Â