Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

one of my biggest regrets in life was not bedding this woman in town who had one of the hugest pair of hooters ive ever saw, she was an older woman and she used to be in the pubs at weekends. anyway she used to always grab my head and rub my face into her huge breasts which was heaven, i was meant to go home with her on a couple of occasions but it just never happend

Back in my Uni days I was in The Works on Broad Street with some mates, one of whom pulled a girl who had a lonely friend. My mate had almost secured an invite back to his girl's halls of residence but needed someone to "cover the grenade". I fearlessly put myself forward and went and chatted to the friend. She was ok looking, but appeared to be a little heavy, but I was pissed and didn't care. We got back to the halls and all sat around in my girl's room chatting; she then took the unflattering top she had been wearing off, leaving her wearing a tight white T shirt and revealing that what I had thought was fat was, in fact, all tit. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face, while my mate looked disgusted. He went off to his girl's room, returning about half an hour to ask if I would be coming home with him. No chance!

VT ladies & gentlemen making my day since 11th May 2008.

Edited by Folski
  • Like 1

one of my biggest regrets in life was not bedding this woman in town who had one of the hugest pair of hooters ive ever saw, she was an older woman and she used to be in the pubs at weekends. anyway she used to always grab my head and rub my face into her huge breasts which was heaven, i was meant to go home with her on a couple of occasions but it just never happend

Probably because of your personality and appearance

• Like 1

what you mean by that haha

I'm guessing you missed the axe post.... :)

My complete inadequecy at Excel.

I know what I want, but I'm **** if I understand the language in Excel to get to my goal..

Vectors, arrays, NUMBERS.. OMG DO THEY THINK IM INSTIEN OR WHATEVER HE'S CALLED?

My complete inadequecy at Excel.

I know what I want, but I'm **** if I understand the language in Excel to get to my goal..

Vectors, arrays, NUMBERS.. OMG DO THEY THINK IM INSTIEN OR WHATEVER HE'S CALLED?

Einsteinincar3.jpg

• Like 1

Â