Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Do you know what word you get if you type 58008 in to a calculator and then turn it upside down?....Go on do it! I dare ya!

tumblr_mc21y1yEWZ1r3zat8.gif

Yes I know that everyone knows this.

• Like 2

Do you know what word you get if you type 58008 in to a calculator and then turn it upside down?....Go on do it! I dare ya!

Can't do that on a computer or your phone, can you?.

so if you have a calculator you can write 58008 and turn it upside down

if you have a laptop you can write BOOBS and click images

it's a close run thing, but I'm sticking with the laptop

the way I see it, the calculator has a memory button and the laptop has a mammary button

sorry, I've gone off on a tangent

I think it was a cosine.

Yes, I can.

I watched "Secret Eaters" the other day.

What a load of bollocks. Not the show, it's fairly interesting. But the people on it. So much about it pissed me off.

Some fat chick claiming she doesn't know why she's getting fat and "I've tried LITERALLY everything to lose weight", and "I have a healthy diet"

She was eating 3000 calories a day.

Edited by Stevo985

Just been told by my boss I have to carry a personal alarm at work.

I said no. She insisted. I said I'm nearly 6ft and 17 stone. If it looks like I'm in for a good raping my best bet will be to let em get on with it. An alarm won't do shit.

Just got a phone call from a lecturer telling me not to show up at the final exam tomorrow morning because my attendance during the semester was not up to an adequate standard.

Brilliant

Do a handstand it's worth it!

Just got a phone call from a lecturer telling me not to show up at the final exam tomorrow morning because my attendance during the semester was not up to an adequate standard.

Brilliant

Happy days!!

Just been told by my boss I have to carry a personal alarm at work.

I said no. She insisted. I said I'm nearly 6ft and 17 stone. If it looks like I'm in for a good raping my best bet will be to let em get on with it. An alarm won't do shit.

She is right.

Should someone be daft enough to attack you, the only proof that your intentions were to use minimum force, is that you sounded your alarm to summon help to restrain your assailant.

This leaves you free to kick their head in with impunity. :)

So it is a defence against prosecution not physical attack and allows you to defend yourself while waiting for security to arrive.

Â