Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who have a dump at work.

Ah jesus Risso, you're just trying to pick fights ;)

:P

It's something I've never done except in the very occasional and serious emergency.  But even allowing for my personal distate over the issue of work-based clearouts, you should see the toilets we have to share in our building.  We share a floor with some right dirty bastards, the sort who think nothing of pebble-dashing the porcelain with a noise like a departing flock of sparrows.

• Like 2

Being called "CED" by Eames in the Paul Lambert thread. :)

You must have been expressing displeasure at something popular. 

• Like 4

Everyday, even if I don't need one. 10-15 minutes to myself, away from my desk and getting paid for it, why wouldn't I!?

Exactly, getting paid to poop. 

For me, its the fact I don't need one when I get up at 6am. I usually need to visit the throne at 10am - 11am

Being called "CED" by Eames in the Paul Lambert thread. :)

Sorry old chap. I do have a bit of a brain fart when it comes to distinguishing between the two of you.

The term "Curry House".

Nobody says I'm going to a chinese/thai/mexican/italian house....

Imagine a house made of curry though....

tumblr_m9h0la70Xa1rb4qlso1_250.gif

I once went into a palace made seemingly out of corn.  True story!

The look of disgust I got when I told my workmates I don't really care what happened to that aeroplane that went missing. I care about the loss of human life obviously, but I'm just not that interested in the armature conspiracy theories, and "bloke in the pub said" stories about what people think happened, without actually doing any research on the matter. One idiot tried to tell me it flew into space ffs!

There has to come a time when you move on. This doesn't affect me directly as far as I'm aware so I really am not interested anymore.

Life's hard enough without constantly worrying about other people's dead relatives.

99.9% of events in the world don't affect you directly .. does that mean you just ignore them ?

I sorta see where you are coming from , I have zero interest in what celebs are on what diet or shagging who ... but this story has that element of mystery that keeps me interested .. yeah there are some bonkers theories but it's still a story of human interest even if you aren't directly involved ( personally as regular flyer I'd also like to know that it isn't a flaw in a 777 airframe , suicidal pilots I can live with as they must be 1 in a few million and i like those odds )

No, I don't ignore world events at all. I read and watch the news everyday but after a couple of weeks of the same story I just lose(loose) interest.

On Topic in its entirety.

Conspiracy Nuts, zealots and chronic over-reactors.

You get far more sense in the Religion Thread.

It's absolute bullshit isn't it?

For all the people that take the piss out of RAWK or Red Cafe, if people gave VillaTalk some serious attention we'd be a laughing stock.

Trouble is, just like arguing with zealots or Conspiracy nuts there is no reasoning with them.

The notion that AVFC is a "great club" is laughable, they look at "7 League titles" most of which won before indoor toilets became the norm and assume we should be winning the League. That pisses me off too.

I think someone once pointed out that our average league position since last winning the league (over thirty years ago) is tenth. This great club, though, should be up there amongst the big boys.

Anyway, back to off-topic stuff that pisses me off: Pictures of people with Tigers. They're usually taken at Tiger Temple in Thailand.

"Look at me, I'm sitting next to a Tiger, which is of course a naturally passive animal, and the fact it's sitting placidly next to me is nothing to do with beatings, poor treatment and/or regular drugging since it was taken from its mother as a cub".

I can't wait to get this picture on Facebook so people can like it.

I was saying exactly this on the weekend.

I'm off to Thailand soon and "the female I'm going with who can't be named in case I get accused of mentioning her over and over even though there's no way to make this point without mentioning her" wants to either go for an elephant ride or go and see tigers.

My point was exactly the same. All the pictures of people with tigers look rubbish. It just looks like a dead or tranquillised tiger with someone perched next to it. I'm not paying money for that shite!

At least I get to ride the elephant.

Wait, you have a girlfriend Steve?

First I've heard of it.

• Like 4

Â