Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Wiggy I meant with the young woman with the middle-aged man!

What do you mean mate?

Did you watch said program? :)

Mate you've lost me? :lol:

Boogie Nights?

How Not To Live Your Life!

Stagefright... sometimes when desperate for a slash, stand at a urinal, there's a few other gents around, and boom can't pee, no matter how much you need it. Only happens sometimes but man does it piss me off... no pun intended!

Haha, that happens to me, too. I think it's a reflex rooted in our jungle past, a survival mode to be on guard and not relaxed when urinating.

We'll see how well he can type with broken fingers.

I'm Just kidding, and by kidding I mean I'm planning his downfall as we speak.

People in an office who don't bring their phones with them when they leave the room. It's a MOBILE! Really gets on my tits when an abandoned phone rings and I have to listen to their full poxy ringtone.

Just answer it and say they are busy been shaved, they will call you back. Hang up.

How shite my handwriting is. I think I'm going to have to start writing for the sake of it to improve it. That's what happens when you only write a few times a years for Birthday/Christmas cards!
It's a nightmare when you haven't wrote in a while then have to start pages of notes all over again!

People in an office who don't bring their phones with them when they leave the room. It's a MOBILE! Really gets on my tits when an abandoned phone rings and I have to listen to their full poxy ringtone.

Just answer it and say they are busy been shaved, they will call you back. Hang up.

Oh I've contemplated it many times :)

Â