Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People talking on their mobile phones on packed trains. If its an emergency fine, but inane chat with your friend? Just piss off! Do what every Brit should do... stare in the distance while making sure not to make eye contact with anyone!

To expand on this, people talking on mobile phones in supermarket queues, usually very loudly, usually involving plenty of expletives.

Look love, we can see you are a fat, tattooed tracksuit wearing slapper but no need to broadcast it at massive volume.

• Like 2

The sound of knees jerking over Stan Collymore and Twitter. A couple of months ago we were all up in arms over the government spying on our online lives, now we should all have to hand our passports over if we want to use the internet because some teenagers took the piss out of a retired footballer.

All kicking off on the front page of the Mirror now - Ulrika's making her opinions known. 

The sound of knees jerking over Stan Collymore and Twitter. A couple of months ago we were all up in arms over the government spying on our online lives, now we should all have to hand our passports over if we want to use the internet because some teenagers took the piss out of a retired footballer.

All kicking off on the front page of the Mirror now - Ulrika's making her opinions known. 

I'd love to slap her, so I can empathise.

• Like 1

It didn't piss me of but I can't see another thread to what I'm sure is a simple question. Just done a little shopping and at the till asked for a stratch card, only to be told I had to pay in cash for the card ( I was paying with a debit card) why is that?

that the Toyota Yaris driver doing 25mph in a 40 zone was obviously going to hit the breaks once she eventually noticed the giant day glo yellow speed camera

just like a sort of 'like' system there should be a sort of 'stay home' points system for drivers, your number plate gets 'x' number of clearing in the woods votes and you serve a mini ban or get some lessons

where? i think its only the likes of tesco that can accept card payment for the lottery

it was a spar mate. It's my local shop so asked why I couldnt have a Scratch card and he said he didn't know, was just the law.

where? i think its only the likes of tesco that can accept card payment for the lottery

it was a spar mate. It's my local shop so asked why I couldnt have a Scratch card and he said he didn't know, was just the law.

judge_dredd_its_the_law_low.jpg

that the Toyota Yaris driver doing 25mph in a 40 zone was obviously going to hit the breaks once she eventually noticed the giant day glo yellow speed camera

just like a sort of 'like' system there should be a sort of 'stay home' points system for drivers, your number plate gets 'x' number of clearing in the woods votes and you serve a mini ban or get some lessons

*brakes*

MXU3tcQ.jpg

• Like 2

Its not the law.

I would imagine its to do with the fact that the retailer doesn't recieve a % for selling lottery tickets. So, by paying by card.... by the time they've paid the card handling fee (2.5% of the transaction IIRC) they are actually out of pocket. Tescos and bigger places will swallow it because you will probably buy other stuff as well to offset that.

fxqwlt.jpg

The largest record shop in the world shut its doors for the final time today.

I was the last customer.

Used to work there. Totally gutted.

Wrecked by the suits :angry:

We don't have an HMV here anymore, the landlord kicked them out and replaced it with a 99p shit hole shop. That is,what pisses me off.

I booked the day off work today to get on with a bit of diploma studying. The missus is also off because of sick leave.

She's stuck "This Morning" on and at the moment its the horoscope section with that waste of oxygen Russell Grant. I'm really sorry, but how do people believe this shit?

I know we should be open minded, but not so open minded that our brain falls out.

• Like 1

Â