Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Personally, I don't hugely see the point in borrowing accents & pronunciations from another language unless you're using the language itself.

For example, if you're speaking French (or attempting to) then by all means say Pareee, but otherwise it should be Paris, because that's the English pronunciation, and you're speaking English (presumably).

I always called him Terry Henry when he played for Arsenal ( Henry pronounced as in Henry Cooper )

None of this pretentious accent stuff

Be surprised how many people would say "who ? " when you called him that ... Wtf who else in the arsenal team could it be !!

Ahh Terry Henry part of the cast on that not very well known TV programme uncharted water

http://www.unchartedwatersthefilm.com/cast/

Edited by drat01

You've gone to the bottom then gone back to the top of the slide, stopped and turned and gone for a ride. Gone to the bottom and saw us again with that Mr. Mooney...Yeah yeah yeah hey.

Twitter trolls.

Im shocked and sickened with the abuse stan collymore is getting. The tweets of abuse he has been getting that he retweets are genuinely sickening. Cant get my head round it. I always assumed these kind of trolls are either immature kids or someone with mental issues but was reading that several of the trolls are uni students, one being a law student ffs. Strange world we live in.

Twitter trolls.

Im shocked and sickened with the abuse stan collymore is getting. The tweets of abuse he has been getting that he retweets are genuinely sickening. Cant get my head round it. I always assumed these kind of trolls are either immature kids or someone with mental issues but was reading that several of the trolls are uni students, one being a law student ffs. Strange world we live in.

Are you at all surprised?  These are Liverpool fans we're talking about.

Â