Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Girls posting photos of their feet with the beach in the background on holiday

Actually, just girls on Facebook in general, especially those that have to post pictures at the beginning of EVERY night out they have

• Like 1

I suppose I was fortunate enough that a friend was close by. Finding rides to work and to my grandfathers house to check up on him over the next few days is going to be interesting. And buying a new car..... that will be tons of fun.

Actually, just girls on Facebook in general, especially those that have to post pictures at the beginning of EVERY night out they have

There is a twitter / facebook account called Hot Dog or Legs where pep le have to decide if the pic is someone's legs (often on the beach) or in fact hot dog sausages 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/23/hot-dog-legs-hollywood_n_3805869.html

Edited by drat01

"Men" who travel to poor countrys and buy a wife then bring them back home and treat them like shit...and then go around with a big fat smile on thier face cause they are finally getting some pussy.

Isn't it usually the other way round, Thai or Russian bride marries desperate uk man and milks him for all his money?!

Well it's certainly the case when it comes to some polish girl's, I have a friend who is together with a polish girl and she is milking him on evry euro he got and sending it to her poor mother who is on polish wellfare wich is like 90 euros a month...And not only that, her mother comes over and lives with them for 3-4 months evry year, I would be suicidal if i had it like that.

But when it comes to thai girls i think it's more them getting used then vice vers.

My cousin is veterinary and she is working alot out in the country side helping old farmers with thier sick animals and she says that alot of these farmers have young thai girls wich they are treating like shit, according to her it's depressing to watch..

Is life really so bad in Thailand that you rather live in the swedish wilderness with an old man who treats you like shit and probably does anything he wants to you ?

Edited by Ikantcpell

Hold on a second, those pics can very often prove you with a catalogue of wank material. What I would say is that ugly girls with ugly mates should not be allowed to post pics on facebook.

Car breaks down, first thing you do, post on VT :)

*laughing*

Not really. First thing I did was pull over and glare at my engine for half an hour hoping I could figure out what was wrong with it and it would be an easy fix. Then I had a friend help with that. Then that same friend took me home. Then I looked online at cars for half an hour or so.THEN I posted on VT :P

• Like 2

Â