Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

I think the idea that we've made a 10 million euro, which as been rejected, and they want it doubled, is also a mistranslation.

20 million euros for Nuremberg would be like us receiving £60m for Benteke. It's ridiculous.

I think maybe its just a matter of being drastic as a means to put people off.
No I think it is a misunderstanding of what that translation is saying.

It says we were prepared to offer 10m euros but not even (this offer of adding) another 10m (to their coffers) would temp them to sell as they have already sold players this month and it is difficult to find quality replacements as Dortmund are finding out.

The story doesn't actually mention 20m anywhere.

this.

That'd be nice but I'm not exactly hopeful of it happening.

On the JulieB note, I can't believe the amount of turd she posts on twitter. Not to mention being able to find her blogger profile from there which includes a picture, phone number and business email.....

You stalking her?  :o

It's not exactly hard to click on a link in Twitter, then another link that's on the main page of that.

What exactly happened?  I've missed all of this banter over the last few days.  Are we signing him?

Kendrick said interest, but that's it. Pete Colley said no interest and JulieB said 100% nailed on and ITSOTP on Friday.

What exactly happened?  I've missed all of this banter over the last few days.  Are we signing him?

Kendrick said interest, but that's it. Pete Colley said no interest and JulieB said 100% nailed on and ITSOTP on Friday.

The woman has lost the plot. Seriously needs to take a step back.

If Kicker confirmed it, it's as reliable as we can get other than having the club telling us we made a bid. Seems we COULD pull this off, which would be amazing, however lots can still happen.

The woman has lost the plot. Seriously needs to take a step back.

She's now gone from £7.5m release clause activated and ITSOTP Friday to, £7.5m not enough will be done when it's done lol.

If Kicker confirmed it, it's as reliable as we can get other than having the club telling us we made a bid. Seems we COULD pull this off, which would be amazing, however lots can still happen.

Whos kicker