Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

Julie B on twitter is saying the following "BREAKING NEWS: Expect Hiorshi Kiyotake 2 b unveiled for Aston Villa 4 a fee of approx 7m Euros or thereabouts in next few days!"

Someone PLEASE cut her fingers off!

Julie B on twitter is saying the following "BREAKING NEWS: Expect Hiorshi Kiyotake 2 b unveiled for Aston Villa 4 a fee of approx 7m Euros or thereabouts in next few days!"

Someone PLEASE cut her fingers off!

She's getting all worked up because Pete Colley has said no interest. She was kicking off at people earlier that were talking her a liar about Kiyotake. They know **** all. Last week they were all 100% about Belhanda. Load of bollocks.

• Like 1

Not that I'm saying either way on the likelihood of us signing Kiyotake, but I'd give no more credence to a Sky reporter than an nobody on twitter. I still remember SSN confirming that we signed Kevin Prince-Boateng. 

I do think this time we are interested. I thought Belhanda was BS.

I'm basing this on the fact (I think it was) diehardvillain said we were interested a week or so ago. And now there is this thing about a bid being rejected from the CEO of Nurenburg. How could he have pulled such a name out if the info was made up?

I might just be hoping because his youtube was siiiiiiiiiick.

Pete Colley @petecolley 6m

Been told no interest!

So, who we believing then?

Not Pete Colley, the guy is an absolute joke of a journalist.

Of course, I don't believe JulieB either. As with all transfers, we will just have to wait until it happens or until it doesn't. Julie is just being ridiculous now. She needs to logoff Twitter. She's going to look very stupid if this doesn't come off, obviously I hope it does and fair play to her if it does, but her track record isn't great.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Did you lot not learn anything after the Belhanda shit?

Just STFU about twatter

It's a speculation thread, why get so upset about Twitter? Just because Belhanda didn't come off doesn't mean that other transfers that were rumoured on Twitter haven't.

• Like 2

I can understand the Belhanda stuff being an agent trying to garner interest. He after all only had a year left on his contract and they needed the money as they couldn't risk him going for nothing.

I can't see that being the case with Kiyotake. Nuremberg have no need to sell. He has two or three years remaining on his contract and they've already sold one of their best players last season (Timm Klose) for  €4.5m - which is a big sale for them. 

• Like 1

Just scanned twitter. That Julie B character is utterly convinced we've signed him... Raging to journalists about 'sources' and 'spin'.

Meh. I hope she's right cos he looks like a baller.

Who is Julie b by the way?

She was s member on here and everyone fell for her crap then, comparing her to the legend that is mysteryman but when she used to get found out she threw her toys out the pram ,

There is also another joker on twitter called Steve hunt , keeps changing his info , and getting messages from the other side , it's like a soap opera ;-)