Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

34 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Probably better for Villa if they keep Howe, he's a limited manager.

Mourinho would also be a disaster.

The only worry is they go for someone like Tuchel who I believe is a good manager and like Emery would have something to prove in the PL.

Why would Tuchel walk out on Bayern Munich? I have them as second favourites to win CL this year.

They'll probably try for Ancelotti if he leaves Real Madrid and dosen't fancy Brazil job.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Why would Tuchel walk out on Bayern Munich? I have them as second favourites to win CL this year.

They'll probably try for Ancelotti if he leaves Real Madrid and dosen't fancy Brazil job.

£££££££££££££££££££££

and a palace or two. 

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

£££££££££££££££££££££

and a palace or two. 

Nah Tuchel ain't in the place to **** about with his career like that, after a bad year at Chelsea and a nothing year at psg he's been gifted the golden goose with bayern and Kane (although he's not top of the league) 

If he joins Newcastle and doesn't do a fat lot I don't know where he goes from there other than maybe man utd, he'd be in the same pot as Poch and Potter seeming like a big job blagger 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Not saying he would but they might want him...

Money is an incredible motivation for some when astronomical sums are offered.

I think money and incentives were a major part of Newcastlearabia's form last season to be honest. Incentivised to the maximum.

27 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

£££££££££££££££££££££

and a palace or two. 

Yup, exactly.

2 minutes ago, Strog said:

Howes’ time running out surely. He’s done well to get them to this level but the owners expect success. They will pay big to get the right coach.

This was said last time and they ended up with Howe. Its not a job for a top manager who wont want to spend 3 years on a rebuild

Managers like Mourinho wont be keen on that

42 minutes ago, Zatman said:

This was said last time and they ended up with Howe. Its not a job for a top manager who wont want to spend 3 years on a rebuild

Depends on what assurances, backing etc the owners give. Let’s see..

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

And they could be losing Ashworth too

Hopefully they royally **** the next couple of months up 

2 hours ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Squad is 8/9th best, first 11 is maybe top six? 

The fans are Champions League

They love a number nine, except it was the one that they sold🤣

Edited by Follyfoot

2 hours ago, Strog said:

Depends on what assurances, backing etc the owners give. Let’s see..

But Mourinho, Conte arent going to wait around that long when they are win now managers

Newcastle dont really have a base to build on

Â