Christian Benteke

Kwan

Do you rate Kevin De Bruyne, Belgium guy? I think he's such a good player!!! not suggesting he would come to us or anything just wondering whether people in Belgium class his as part of this golden generation of Belgian players!

Kevin De Bruyne is one of our best players in the "golden" generation we have currently. he's an exeptional player who would be an improvement for any team in the PL imo. atm he's on his way to Dortmund. He's been very important for our national team with his famous wide crosspass he provide's tons of good balls for Benteke and he's one of Benteke's best friends. but the strength of our national team is the good atmosphere theyr all friends and work for eachother. 

off topic: wow my english is really improving :D

Incredible that they were both playing in the same Genk team last year! is there anybody still playing in the Jupiler league that regularly plays for the national side?

Do you rate Kevin De Bruyne, Belgium guy? I think he's such a good player!!! not suggesting he would come to us or anything just wondering whether people in Belgium class his as part of this golden generation of Belgian players!

Kevin De Bruyne is one of our best players in the "golden" generation we have currently. he's an exeptional player who would be an improvement for any team in the PL imo. atm he's on his way to Dortmund. He's been very important for our national team with his famous wide crosspass he provide's tons of good balls for Benteke and he's one of Benteke's best friends. but the strength of our national team is the good atmosphere theyr all friends and work for eachother. 

off topic: wow my english is really improving :D

Incredible that they were both playing in the same Genk team last year! is there anybody still playing in the Jupiler league that regularly plays for the national side?

Jelle vossen doesn't play but he is most of the the time backup striker after benteke and Lukaku he also plays at racing genk atm :P my tip is Junior malanda he's a 18 year old defensive midfielder @ zulte-waregem he plays for the -19 and has been linked to fullham he will cost  about 6m€ but he is the revelation of this season in the belgian league. another tip is to loan thorgan Hazard from chelsea he is such a good player to good for our league his playing style is like eden hazard but he's 18 :P

SKY20130108112501mostinckxe.jpgnieuw-contract-voor-vossen-en-benteke-inmedia_l_5823330.jpg

Edited by Belgian guy
  • Like 2

Benteke shows that you just can't know how well or poorly player adapts to the new league and how good they are before you give them chance, sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't.

Even we didn't get Benteke cheap. The deal just looks cheap now because of how good he is.

We paid £5m (don't believe the press valuations) for a 21 year old international striker.

In a market where Jay Rodriguez cost £7m from a championship club in the same window we got Benteke cheap.

I don't though really see why the Benteke deal will influence prices in Belgium given he is just the latest in a ever increasing list of players to swap the land of chocolate for the lolly of the PL.

Even we didn't get Benteke cheap. The deal just looks cheap now because of how good he is.

We paid £5m (don't believe the press valuations) for a 21 year old international striker.

In a market where Jay Rodriguez cost £7m from a championship club in the same window we got Benteke cheap.

I don't though really see why the Benteke deal will influence prices in Belgium given he is just the latest in a ever increasing list of players to swap the land of chocolate for the lolly of the PL.

Its just that more europe topclubs send their scouts to belgians wich will raise the value of the players if their is any interest :P

Edited by Belgian guy

Its just that more europe topclubs send their scouts to belgians wich will raise the value of the players if their is any interest :P

Yes I get that but my point is that has been happening for a number of years now, it hasn't started with Benteke. His transfer is part of a trend it hasn't set a trend.

Lambert again doesn't come out and say Benteke is staying, Stan asked him on talksport and "well he is enjoying it here and he has years left on his deal"

Anyway he might give us an extra season, Spurs should be out the question now they don't have CL nor would they cough up the ££.

Lambert again doesn't come out and say Benteke is staying, Stan asked him on talksport and "well he is enjoying it here and he has years left on his deal"

Anyway he might give us an extra season, Spurs should be out the question now they don't have CL nor would they cough up the ££.

but Lambert doesn't say he's leaving either.

I expect we'll know soon enough - the season has just finished. The club will want renewed contracts sorted pretty quick IMO.

Thank **** spurs didnt make it so that transfer should be out of the window. They will have a much harder season next year so this is great :)

IMO there is a lot of players out there than can make it in the PL if they get their break on the right time. I bet it did help benteke a lot that he got a great start so people took a shine to him quick. I can think of a handful of players in the norwegian league that has the potential to become really good if they come to the right team and get the proper coaching and what not. 

Still think it's madness giving a keeper POTS in his position when he's one of the highest conceders.

It just depends how many saves per goal lost ratio or something like that surely? 

And Guzan wasn't at fault mostly, it was our shit defence  :wub:

Edited by Alakagom

but Lambert doesn't say he's leaving either.

I expect we'll know soon enough - the season has just finished. The club will want renewed contracts sorted pretty quick IMO.

I think he's just sick of being asked the same question over and over again.

Â