Christian Benteke

Kwan

There are 19 other teams in the PL and I would rather him go to any of them before Liverpool.

There are 19 other teams in the PL and I would rather him go to any of them before Liverpool.

Agreed ..I'm surprised United don't want him he would score loads there plus they really only have Rooney left as a striker one RVP leaves

Really, really strange and interesting to me that he's being used in the teasers for the new kit.

I know i'm grasping at straws but i'd have thought we'd be avoiding this sort of thing if we were confident he was off.

category_landing_page_benteke_tease1.jpg

I couldn't see this anywhere on the official site - is it still up?

This latest furore is all started by talksport.  I'll be ignoring it for now.

Anyone who takes them seriously needs a big dose of life reflection, and a slap round the face with a wet fish.

TrollSport, milking suckers daily...a lot like the Sun. I enjoy both, but for comical reasons...I love the people they get wound up calling their costly phone ins.

Sky, who own a betting company, release stories about how players are definitely going somewhere, yet still take bets on that transfer happening? Yeah, right.

His odds are at the infamous 1-4 with Skybet which sky seem to like to use when trying to create some action in the market. If he goes 1-10 I'll take notice of it.

There are 90 other English league teams Id rather see him at.

i'd rather he play for Birmingham City

wait ok that's probably not the case

Seen he's been removed from the official kit launch on site. I now think he may be gone

Why would they put his picture up and then take it down? His pose in that picture is a goal celebration so it's been photoshopped by someone. Gabby and Grealish are actually posing with the shirt on. Did anyone actually see that picture of him on the official site?

Â