Christian Benteke

Kwan

Liverpool finished 6th, I swear that means they aren't even in Europe?!

Spuds n plop got europa through the league.west ham for fair play n southampton for us losing to arse who qualified for champions league

Chirices, Davies, Townsend, Capoue & dembele for benteke

GK

Rb CHIRICES Clark DAVIES

DEMBELE CAPOUE Delph

TOWNSEND ST Sinclair

Spurs reserves FC :huh:

Still better than fighting relegation 5 years in a row and get totally embarassed in the final villa Fc

GK

Rb CHIRICES Clark DAVIES

DEMBELE CAPOUE Delph

TOWNSEND ST Sinclair

Cannot see Sherwood going in for capoue or chiriches.

Townsend and dembele maybe.

GK

Rb CHIRICES Clark DAVIES

DEMBELE CAPOUE Delph

TOWNSEND ST Sinclair

Cannot see Sherwood going in for capoue or chiriches.

Townsend and dembele maybe.

Dembele playing style reminds me of Delph. I would be happy with dembele & townsend

• Like 1

Dembélé and Townsend are good players but I'd want them plus the full £32M.

not sure how that would work with the clause being 32 mill

cant see them just giving us 2 players

Tough luck to Tottenham then, we can't just give them Benteke in exchange for a load of players that they don't want and at the same time help them out with their wage bill. Maybe we could give them longer to pay £32M than we usual would. I think selling Benteke to Spurs is the last thing we should be doing, if we're ever to catch up with them.

Yes but Benteke will want to be first choice so would Kane. I just don't see it. I could see Spurs signing Berahino, he could play alongside Kane but Benteke and Kane too similar. 

Tough luck to Tottenham then, we can't just give them Benteke in exchange for a load of players that they don't want and at the same time help them out with their wage bill. Maybe we could give them longer to pay £32M than we usual would. I think selling Benteke to Spurs is the last thing we should be doing, if we're ever to catch up with them.
32 mill yes...that makes more sense than 32 mill plus players

dembele and townsend would improve our squad which is why i would be happy with the 2 of them and 20 mill as we'd have a cm a winger and 20 mill for a striker

yeah itd help there wage bill but it also help us to try avoid a relegation scrap but i dont see there priority being a striker where as plops would be but would they meet the clause i doubt it

Edited by Villan81
  • Like 1

32 mill yes...that makes more sense than 32 mill plus players

dembele and townsend would improve our squad which is why i would be happy with the 2 of them and 20 mill as we'd have a cm a winger and 20 mill for a striker

yeah itd help there wage bill but it also help us to try avoid a relegation scrap but i dont see there priority being a striker where as plops would be but would they meet the clause i doubt it

Dembele and Townsend would be definitely worth 12m ..if not more. If we ever get that offer, which we wont, id grab with all limbs possible.

Anyway if the clause is £32M then my suggestion works better than accepting £20M plus a few players that they don't want.

Why would Spurs offer 32m and two players when they can offer 32m and no players???

• Like 2

Some of the rumours going round are funny, some will have some substance most will be utter garbage.

The deal needs to be done as quick as possible so TS can use the money to good effect.

Now where he goes will be interesting to say the least

Liverpoo -Champions league  :crylaugh: now thats funny, like us, living in the past.

Spuds - Perennial wanna be's :bang: let me in !!! 

Chelski - will i play wont i play  :detect: but  :hooray:

Man Citeh - Augero, Bony, who knows   :excl:

Man Prawnu - the world gets a stiffy, but  :puke:

Arse - Champions league, yea but no but,  :rant:

but what ever, do not sell cheap. If Sterlings worth 60 mil then so am i !!!

thanks for the goals and the memories....the king is dead long live the king

:wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Â