Christian Benteke

Kwan

the u21 generation has more talent then our current.

What names should we look out for?

Youri Tielemans,Charly Musonda JR. Andreas Pereira (should be in here but he has unfornately chosen to represent Brazil.) Alper Ademoglu,Siebe Schrijvers,Zakaria Bakkali,Ismael Azzoui,Junior Malanda,Kayembe,David Henen,Obbi Oulare,Mile Svilar(bigger keepertalent as Courtois)nathan Leyder.Senna Miangue,mathias bossaerts,,andy kawaya,Aaron leya iseka. are just some players i can come up with out my head.

Cracking Belgian names, those. 

Youri Tielemans,Charly Musonda JR. Andreas Pereira (should be in here but he has unfornately chosen to represent Brazil.) Alper Ademoglu,Siebe Schrijvers,Zakaria Bakkali,Ismael Azzoui,Junior Malanda,Kayembe,David Henen,Obbi Oulare,Mile Svilar(bigger keepertalent as Courtois)nathan Leyder.Senna Miangue,mathias bossaerts,,andy kawaya,Aaron leya iseka. are just some players i can come up with out my head.

Cracking Belgian names, those.

Do you want me to post some "english" youth players?

*Adds all names to FM shortlist*

That's where he got them from.

*Adds all names to FM shortlist*

That's where he got them from.

Euhm no? the players i named where the one's i can say out of my head. besides i don't play FM.

Touched on this in the vlaar thread but think it's worthy of debate here.

Now, before I make the point, let me just highlight that I am not questioning benteke's ability. I think he's potentially a world class player, the best player we've had since Dwight yorke and easily the best player we've got by some distance.

However, I'm starting to think that right now, his 'overall' time at villa is in danger of becoming more unsuccessful than successful. The first season he was obviously outstanding and looking back now, I think a lot of us would bite spurs hands off for the 20/25m that was being spouted. His fitness has become unreliable and I was hugely disappointed in his conduct in the spurs game (tho I don't think that needs debating any further).

Now that doesn't mean that his time at villa will always be seen in the same light, if he comes back and bangs in 20 that we all know he's capable of then happy days, but if he was to repeat his stop/start season from last year then I think it's more than reasonable to question his 'overall' time here in terms of success.

A lot would hinge on what fee we would get should he decide to leave of course.

Please do.

ok: dan nlundulu,japhet tanganga,trevoh chalobah,lukas nmecha,layton ndukwu,dominic solanke,joshua onomah,tosin adarabioyo,alex kiwomya,dele alli,ola aina,chuba akpom,nathaniel-chalobah,jamaal lascelles,marcus bettinelli 

these are some names i picked out from the national youth teams of engeland. 

• Like 2

Please do.

ok: dan nlundulu,japhet tanganga,trevoh chalobah,lukas nmecha,layton ndukwu,dominic solanke,joshua onomah,tosin adarabioyo,alex kiwomya,dele alli,ola aina,chuba akpom,nathaniel-chalobah,jamaal lascelles,marcus bettinelli

these are some names i picked out from the national youth teams of engeland.

I hear jamaal lascelles is held in high regard

• Like 1

Please do.

I'm assuming the original comment was in regards to a lot of those Belgian kids sounding like they are of African descent, and the "English" comment was suggesting that we do exactly the same and quite rightly don't see it as a problem

I'll say that saido berahino is hardly john smith and leave it at that

Please do.

I'm assuming the original comment was in regards to a lot of those Belgian kids sounding like they are of African descent, and the "English" comment was suggesting that we do exactly the same and quite rightly don't see it as a problem

i did not see it as a problem either but it is a little hypocriet to say it about belgian players if england does  it aswell and thats exactly my point. wer living in a multiculteral world. besides theyr all born and grown in belgium. 

• Like 3

Please do.

i did not see it as a problem either but it is a little hypocriet to say it about belgian players if england does  it aswell and thats exactly my point. wer living in a multiculteral world. besides theyr all born and grown in belgium. 

I wasn't being serious about it, just having a little fun. Should've put a smiley on it... :)

In other news - Leander Dendoncker is a hell of a name! Awesome.

Â