Christian Benteke

Kwan

Semi-interesting that when he handed in transfer request it was a 'top story' on the sky sports news app and was the lead story in the football section.......now that he's signed we're not on the top story page at all and third down the list on the footy section.

Guess sky are just as upset as spurs that they haven't signed him, tossers

Glaston, Glaston... GLAAAAAASTON!!! He's never around when you want him is he!

Come to think of it, the other deluded spurts ****wits aren't either.

Excellent news :)

Roger_That is listed at the bottom as currently viewing this thread. He isn't posting though. Just watching. Waiting. Sobbing.

• Like 1

Semi-interesting that when he handed in transfer request it was a 'top story' on the sky sports news app and was the lead story in the football section.......now that he's signed we're not on the top story page at all and third down the list on the footy section.

Guess sky are just as upset as spurs that they haven't signed him, tossers

Take it back to an extent, now moved to lead story on footy section

Glaston, Glaston... GLAAAAAASTON!!! He's never around when you want him is he!

Come to think of it, the other deluded spurts ****wits aren't either.

Excellent news :)

Roger_That is listed at the bottom as currently viewing this thread. He isn't posting though. Just watching. Waiting. Sobbing.

He posted something like "Fickle isn't the word" when it go announced.

we should offer Benteke to spurs for 2m£ and when they accept just say: just kidding hahaha got ya

I think the best thing about Benteke signing today is that I don't have to hate you. ;)

I love our Belgium guys again!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!! Some call us Fickle but nope.. We just love Villa!! You are either a Villa man or your not... It looked like CB was sticking 2 fingers up to us fans & the club after being treated like a king for the season so obviously this annoyed many including myself & we rightfully let him know we were upset about it... Now he is back in the fold he's one of us again!... Thats not being "Fickle" thats being passionate & showing we are real fans who care immensely about the club we love... Not plastic/shirt buying fans which many clubs have to endure.

Welcome back Christian.... Delighted :D :D :clap: :clap: :flag:

• Like 2

Â